- Unforgettable 4WD journey through the spectacular Condamine Gorge
- Guided walk to the magnificent Queen Mary Falls
- Home-made morning tea beside beautiful Lake Moogerah
- Delicious BBQ lunch in the bush
Travel in air-conditioned comfort in a Toyota Landcruiser 4WD vehicle in a relaxed small group to experience one of the most beautiful destinations in Queensland. On your guided hike through the rugged Cambanoora Gorge you will see flowing waterfalls, breathtaking mountain scenery and kangaroos in the wild, and stop to sip home-made morning tea over looking the lake Moogerah. In the afternoon enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch in bush, before visiting a historic Aussie country pub to relax with a cold drink.
- Pick-up from Brisbane hotels
- Transportation in an air-conditioned Toyota 4WD
- Tour guide
- Morning tea
- BBQ lunch
- Pick-up from locations outside of Brisbane (meet at Hotel Jen)
- Cold drink at an Aussie pub to be paid by guest
- Children (aged 4-12)
159 Roma St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Hotel Jen, main driveway entrance.
- Free pick-up from all inner Brisbane CBD accommodation
- For tour guests staying outside of Brisbane, there is a central meeting point
- Maximum of 4 people per tour
- Tuesdays and Fridays at 8.00am
Take the ultimate sports lovers tour with MCG, Rod Laver Arena * and the National Sports Museum. Vis...
On the day of your introduction to abseiling, you’ll be met by expert guides in the heart of Melbour...
Embark on an amazing cultural and culinary experience in Sydney's Chinatown, sampling and tasting th...
Take a day tour to the spectacular world-heritage listed Springbrook National Park for an unforgetta...
Swimming with a whale shark is un unforgettable once in a lifetime experience that people come from ...
Australian Open - Evening: Men's Semi-Final - Evening 24-01-2019 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tic...