Rainforest and Waterfall Day Tour to Springbrook National Park
- Guided walk through world-heritage rainforest
- Picnic lunch at the base of cascading Twin Falls
- Wine and cheese tasting in the mountains
Take a day tour to the spectacular world-heritage listed Springbrook National Park for an unforgettable experience in the locally called, Land of Waterfalls. After pick-up from Brisbane you will travel in a luxury air-conditioned Toyota 4WD vehicle with a maximum of only 4 guests, to the park. Discover some of the most beautiful waterfalls in Australia including Purling Brook Falls, Springbrook’s highest waterfall. Later, enjoy a home-made morning tea in the rainforest, on a fully guided walk through the magnificent Canyon, while taking you deep into the lush rainforest and relax for a picnic lunch at the base of the the cascading Twin Falls, before continuing along the rim of the canyon. This is a tour highlight, offering you the opportunity for breathtaking photos at the aptly named, Best of All Lookout and features panoramic views from the top of Goomoolahra Falls. Following your hike you can sit back and relax with a glass of wine and cheese plate in the mountains, before returning to Brisbane. All of this is included on your amazing day in Queensland!
- Pick-up from Brisbane hotels
- Transportation in an air-conditioned Toyota 4WD
- Tour guide
- Morning tea
- Picnic lunch
- Glass of wine and cheese tasting
- Pick-up from locations outside of Brisbane (meet at Hotel Jen)
- Children (aged 4-12)
159 Roma St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Hotel Jen, main entrance driveway.
- Free pick-up from all inner Brisbane CBD accommodation
- For tour guests staying outside of Brisbane, there is a central meeting point
- Maximum of 4 people per tour
- Mondays and Saturdays at 8.00am
Visit the amazing Kuranda Village, perched on top of the ranges behind Cairns, nestled amongst a pri...
On the day of your introduction to abseiling, you’ll be met by expert guides in the heart of Melbour...
Travel in air-conditioned comfort in a Toyota Landcruiser 4WD vehicle in a relaxed small group to ex...
Swimming with a whale shark is un unforgettable once in a lifetime experience that people come from ...
Australian Open - Evening: Men's Semi-Final - Evening 24-01-2019 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tic...
These relaxed concerts take place on summer afternoons as the sun sets across Sydney Harbour, and la...