Brussels discovery tour and tastings
- Brussels sightseeing and food walking tour
- Taste waffle, Mussels, Frites, Beefstew, Waterzooi
- Sip traditional Belgian beers and fine chocolates
- See Grand'Place, Royal Galleries, Fishmarket, Manneken Pis
Indulge in Belgium's culinary delights while doing some sightseeing on this walking tour of Brussels. Venture past the main sights including the Unesco World Heritage-listed Grand'Place, the glamorous Royal Galleries, the legendary Manneken Pis statue and much more. Along the way, stop at restaurants, cafés, chocolate shops and taverns to savor Belgian specialties including Mussels, Beefstew, Waterzooi, Frites, Waffles, Beer and Chocolate.
- Taste at Mussels, Beefstew, Waterzooi, Frites, Brussels' Waffle
- Sample Belgian beers and taste the best Belgian chocolates
- See the major sites of Brussels during a guided walking tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
Grand'Place 21, 1000 Brussels
Please present your voucher to your guide at the tour time scheduled at Grand'Place 21, 1000 Brussels; before the Godiva chocolate store.
- Infants and children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 6 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Minimum of 2 numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 1PM
JAPAN CON is a new convention celebrating the awesome Asian Pop Culture! So for all the true fans of...
KERY JAMES EN CONCERT EXCLUSIF EN BELGIQUE. Figure majeure du rap français depuis près de 25 ans, Ke...
Taste and experience gourmet chocolate right here in Belgium, the home of chocolate!You'll first enj...
HALLOWEEN IS ALMOST THERE ! Time to get ready for the scariest night at Bloody Louis. This year we w...