Luxembourg and Dinant daytrip from Brussels
- Take part to this daytrip and visit two countries in one day
- Enjoy a scenic drive aboard a comfortable coach in the Ardennes region
- Admire spectacular views of the Kirchberg district, home to several European institutions
- Visit the quaint town of Dinant and its Gothic cathedral
Take part to this full-day tour in Luxembourg and Dinant departing from Brussels and through the beautiful Ardennes region.
Luxembourg is a modern and vibrant city with a rich history and impressive architecture. In the old part of city, our guide will take you to the cathedral, the Palace of the Grand Duke and the Place des Armes.
In the lower part of the city you will enjoy a spectacular view of the Kirchberg district, home to several European institutions. In the valley, we will show you a trail of casemates, the abbey of Neunmünster, the city walls and the picturesque sites along the river Alzette. After some free time in the city, we will visit the quaint town of Dinant, with its fifteenth century collegial, its citadel and its saxophone museum (optional).
The return drive to Brussels will take you through the valley of the Meuse.
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transfer by coach
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Saxophone museum (optional)
- Senior (over 65) and Students: reduced
- Child 4-12: reduced
- Child under 4: free
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Please arrive at Brussels CityTour Office at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- No refund will be given to guests who do not show up at the meeting point at the time set or to guests who lose contacts with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the tours due to lack of demand.
- In case of acts of force majeure ( strikes, weather, roadconditions …) the company may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the quality of the service.
- At 9.00am
- Duration of Tour: 11 hours
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Qual...
An impressive historic building in Brussels, linked with automotive history, is home to Autoworld, t...
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!Ghent’s medieval ...
Spend a day at Maasmechelen Village which gathers more than 100 outlet boutiques uniting more than 1...
During this tour, discover Antwerp, Belgium’s second largest city.Our guide will take to the main at...