Budapest Segway sightseeing private tour in Margaret Island
- Enjoy this sightseeing tour of Margaret Island
- Have fun to look around with your Segway
- Take amazing photos and visit the area faster than a walking tour
Enjoy a different tour in your favorite city! You will have the opportunity to visit Margaret Island on a Segway and you could roll through the streets discovering the best places and getting the best views. Before starting the visit, you will have around 15 minutes practicing with your personal transporter and this time will not be included in the time of your tour. Once you will be ready, you could start rolling around the area: with the Segway you could visit faster than a walking tour and you could take plenty of beautiful photos. Get the best of Budapest on board of your Segway and have fun looking around!
Get on board on your Segway and enjoy a beautiful sightseeing tour around the city of Budapest. During this time, you could visit the Parliament, the Danube, Olimpia Park and the Music Fountain!
- Personal transporter and helmet
- Friendly local guide
- Bottle of water
Budapest, Jókai u. 40, 1065 Hungary
In front of the Budapest-Nyugati Railway Terminal, opposite side, next to the African restaurant
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Children between 10 and 18 years of age may only use the device if accompanied by an adult
Please note that it is NOT possible to join the tour with the in the following cases:
- Weight under 35 kg or over 120 kg
- High under 120 cm
- Children under 10 years of age
- Being under the influence of alcohol,drugs or medication
- Improper health condition
- Any physical disabilities that may impede safe usage of the device
Every dat at 9.00am, 12.00am and 3.00pm
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer resid...
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
Dive into the nightlife of Budapest in a fascinating way, on board of a river cruise by night that t...
With its 21 pools, Széchenyi Spa is the largest thermal bath complex in Budapest and one of the larg...