Gay Budapest walking tour with Buda Hill's secrets
- Enjoy a private walking tour of Budapest
- Discover the gay scene of the city with your gay/lesbian tour guide
- Experience one of the most charming cities in the world
Experience the thriving gay nightlife of Budapest. The capital of Hungary offers a variety of activities from saunas and baths to the visit to superb architectures. Today, it is known as one of the most tolerant countries of the former Eastern Bloc. The gay scene is smaller than in other European cities, but it’s quite young, varied and is scattered all around town.
Be ready to explore with your gay/lesbian guide the second face of Budapest, Buda quarter. Learn more about Budapest's gay and lesbian scene and life from the perspective of a gay or lesbian person. Due to the Russian occupation, it wasn’t until 1995 when the people were allowed to drink. After this, Budapest started seeing its first gay bars.
During this tour you will cross the famous Chain Bridge and pass the Hungarian Parliament, before walking to the Fishermen's Bastion for enthralling panoramic views of the city. See also Matthias Church and the Buda Royal Castle, part of the UNESCO World Heritage, nowadays home of the Hungarian National Gallery, the Budapest History Museum and the National Library.
- Gay or lesbian tour guide
- 3-hour city tour
- Entrance fee for Buda Royal Castle (Closed on Mondays)
- City taxes
Budapest, Kerepesi út 2-4, 1087 Hungary
Meet your guide at Budapest Keleti train station. Your tour guide will wait for you holding a rainbow sign with your name on it.
- Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, you will be refunded the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit
- The tour is available in English, Spanish, French and Italian
- Your booking will be confirmed within 48 hours
- If you would like to book a tour for 6-10 people, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to organize it
- Daily at 9.00am or 3.00pm
Make a romantic memory of the vibrant Budapest and bring the one you love to this Valentine's day sh...
Dive into the nightlife of Budapest in a fascinating way, on board of a river cruise by night that t...
With its 21 pools, Széchenyi Spa is the largest thermal bath complex in Budapest and one of the larg...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
St. Stephen's Basilica is one of the most beautiful neo-classical buildings of Budapest. Experience ...
Enjoy a different tour in your favorite city! You will have the opportunity to visit Margaret Island...