Gellért Spa full day skip-the-line tickets in Budapest
- Priority entrance, so you don’t wait in line
- Relax in one of Budapest’s world famous thermal SPAs
- Bathe in a beautiful Art Nouveau building
Enjoy an authentic experience in one of Budapest’s world famous thermal SPAs!
Since its construction in 1918, the Gellért Spa has been the most prestigious of thermal baths on the Buda side of the city. The spa is famous for its main hall with gallery and glass roof, built in Art-Nouveau style, sparkling bath and open-air pool with artificial waves. The bath is decorated with numerous Art-Nouveau furnishings, artistic mosaics and sculptures.
The earliest remaining records about the "magical healing spring" are from the 15th century. Later the Turkish favorised this spring, because it was warmer and larger than any other in Buda. In the 17th century the bath was also called the "muddy" bath, due to the fine layer of mineral mud consolidated on the bottom of the pools.
The current bath complex and hotel was opened in 1918, and was expanded in 1927 and 1934 with the artificial wave pool, and bubble bath.
- Entry ticket with cabin
Budapest, Kelenhegyi út 2-4, 1114 Hungary
Gellért Spa is located in Kelenhegyi Way 4 1111, Magyarország.
- Massage can be booked on the spot
- Please note that a visit in the time from mid-December to early January might be more crowded than usual
- You can enter the spas between 9.00am-6.00pm and stay till closing time (8.00pm)
- Entrance to thermal baths is not available from 23 December to 7 January
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer resid...
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
Experience Budapest to the full extent! Enjoy a cozy organ concert in one of the most beautiful neo-...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
Dive into the nightlife of Budapest in a fascinating way, on board of a river cruise by night that t...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...