River cruise through Budapest with dinner and folklore show
- River cruise through the fascinating illuminated Budapest
- Amazing folklore and operetta show in traditional costumes
- Fine dining with traditional Hungarian cuisine
Enjoy the unique world of traditional Hungarian music and dance. Combine your experience with a relaxing boat trip along the famous Danube river on one of our luxurious catamarans, marvel at the panorama of the illuminated city and have a tasty dinner! We pay special attention to make you familiar with Hungarian culture and taste thanks to our program and menu.
Our luxurious catamaran has been designed ad hoc to set up complex events. Thanks to the beautifully lighted stage and the spacious restaurant, the entertainment is guaranteed in every detail.
The 3 hours long river cruise is a perfect opportunity to discover the important historical and cultural monuments of Budapest and the banks of the Danube which are part of the World Heritage sites.
- Sightseeing cruise through Budapest with choosen drink and table option
- 4-course dinner
- Folklore & Operetta Show
- For kids: always only 1 soft drink, together with the dinner
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Children (0-4): free
- Children (5-10): reduced
- From 11 years: full price
Budapest, Vigadó tér 1, 1051 Hungary
- Dock 11, close to the Elisabeth Bridge
- Please make sure to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure of the cruise
- Attention: in the child price there is always only included the dinner and 1 soft drink
- Appetisers in pastry basket
- Green pea cream soup with roasted almonds
- Sablefish fillet with sauce hollandaise and vegetable-lasagne
- Duck leg confit with crispy white cabbage and gratin potatoes
- Tender beef stew with polenta
- Sponge cake
- Grilled halloumi cheese with lemonzest and fresh side salade
- Tofu with vegetables
- Every day at 7:30pm
- Please arrive a bit earlier for the boarding
This experience units the best sides of Budapest - river, night and music. Enjoy a sightseeing cruis...
Get together with friends, family or business associates and enjoy this 75 minutes scenic cruise! Yo...
Enjoy an authentic experience in one of Budapest’s world famous thermal SPAs!Since its construction ...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
Enjoy your meal and let the breathtaking scenery of evening Budapest delight you. A la carte candlel...
On this tour you can explore the two faces of Hungarian communism: Stalinism and Kadarism. When Sovi...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a local guide. During your walking tour you’ll visit a local m...
The oldest part of Budapest, Castle Hill, is yours to explore on this walking tour! The area has nar...
Get a historical overview of the Buda Castle district, with a private walk through the small cobbles...
You will sit down over a relaxing cup of coffee or tea and discuss with one of 3 young Hungarians wi...