Enjoy seeing the wonders of Egypt on this tour starting from the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. You will also be able to see the Pyramids of Khafre and Menkaure under the Sphinx and learn about the history of this wonderful site from your local guide. After that, you will have lunch on a boat restaurant for amazing food and a breathtaking background view of the Nile River, Cairo Tower, Egyptian TV and Radio, and the Egyptian Foreign Ministry. After lunch, you will explore the world of pharaonic artifacts at the Egyptian Museum. See precious relics from jewellery to eons-old mummies, sculptures, and more. Finally, you will walk around the Khan El Khalily oriental bazaar before the tour ends.
Attractions & guided tours
Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, and Egyptian Museum tour from Cairo
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Arabic , German , Dutch , Russian , Polish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Marvel at the beauty of Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Have lunch on a boat restaurant with an amazing view of the Nile River
- See precious pharaonic artifacts at the Egyptian Museum
- Walk around the Khan El Khalily oriental bazaar
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Children (age 6-12)
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Marit Pasha Street, Tahrir Square, Egypt
The Egyptian Museum
What to remember
- This tour has a minimum booking of 2 adults
- Please be ready at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour departs
- It's recommended to wear comfortable clothing, bring a hat, sun cream, a camera, a water bottle, and some extra cash
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Travco Group for Tourism
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.