Unofficial Doctor Who filming locations walking tour in Cardiff
- See more than 30 Doctor Who filming locations used in the show since 2005
- Enter the church where the Donna Noble is kidnapped by the Doctor just before her wedding
- Stand where Clara speaks on her mobile phone to the Doctor (Matt Smith) in 'Deep Breath'
- Learn how Cardiff has been transformed into 1970s New York, ancient Pompeii and intergalactic locations
Cardiff has been the home of Doctor Who since the show returned in 2005. On this fully-guided walking tour you'll get to experience where over 30 memorable scenes from more than 20 episodes have taken place.
Starting off at Cardiff Castle, you'll enjoy a walking tour around the Cardiff City center and visit scenes including Danny Pink’s death from series eight, a visit to the National Museum of Wales which has hosted many scenes from the show, the site of Donna Noble’s ill-fated wedding, Rose Tyler’s workplace and much more.
Your guide will show you how terrestrial and intergalactic scenes were filmed on location in Cardiff and give you the chance to follow in the footsteps of four of the Doctors and their assistants.
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (ages 3-15)
Cardiff Castle, Castle St, Cardiff
Meet your guide at the Cardiff Castle entrance on Castle Street. The tour will finish in the Cardiff city center.
- Owing to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies
- All people under 18 (i.e. 17 years old and younger) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on all tours
- Disclaimer: This is an independent, unofficial tour of public locations featured in the BBC’s Doctor Who television series. It is not connected with, or licensed or endorsed by, the BBC in any way, and does not include access to any official Doctor Who sets or props. Doctor Who, Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures (and related titles and characters) are trade marks of the BBC. All rights reserved by the BBC
- Saturday 10.30am
Prepare yourself for an intergalactic adventure tour of Doctor Who Cardiff locations where much of t...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Watford 04-05-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila, Colombi...
barclays premier league: Watford FC - Wolverhampton Wanderers FC 27-04-2019 17 Occupation Rd, Watfor...
The first stop is the Dark Hedges, known as the location where Arya Stark made her escape down The K...
Hop on board with City Sightseeing to explore Cardiff properly, one of the youngest and fastest grow...