- Admire the interior of the Caserta Palace with its frescoes, sculptures and bas-reliefs
- Explore the beautiful park with its fountains and waterfalls
- Choose between an admission ticket or, for a more complete experience, a guided tour
Inaugurated in 1780 and included as a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Royal Palace of Caserta was built by the Bourbons of Naples, sovereigns of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, evoking the style and magnificence of the Palace of Versailles and the Royal Palace of El Escorial near Madrid. The residence has four extraordinary courtyards and a sumptuous park decorated with numerous fountains and waterfalls.
The park of the Reggia and the scenic "Via d'Acqua," powered by the Caroline Aqueduct, are visited by thousands of tourists every day. In the park you will find beautiful sculptures inspired by classical mythology, water features, basins and waterfalls, among them the Grand Cascade, just behind the Fountain of Diana and Actaeon.
Together with the park, which alone has a width of 2.5 km, the Reggia (the Palace) occupies an area of 45,000 square meters and the residence itself is arranged on 5 floors, with a total height of 36 meters. Putting aside for a moment the beauty of the park and the gardens, you will discover the elegance and splendor of the interior: 1200 rooms, 134 staircases and countless stucco works, bas-reliefs, frescoes, sculptures and amazingly beautiful intarsia wooden floors.
- Admission tickets for the Royal Palace of Caserta
- Guided tour (if selected)
- Headphones (with the guided tour option)
- Reduced-priced ticket: European Union citizens between the ages of 18 and 25 upon presenting a valid ID.
- Free: EU citizens under the age of 18 upon presenting a valid ID; Architecture, Archeology and Art History students upon presenting a valid certification for the current academic year; fixed-term and permanent teachers at Italian schools upon presenting valid certification issued by the academic director
- Reduced-priced tickets: EU citizens between the ages of 18 and 25; teachers
- Free: under 18
Viale Douhet, 2/a, 81100, Caserta CE
- Ticket valid for the whole day chosen
- Duration: 3 hours
- Available languages: Italian, English, Spanish and French
- In the event that the minimum number of participants for the guided tour is not met, you will be offered an alternative date for the booking or a full refund
- Every day except Tuesday
Opening time: 8.30am - 7.30pm
Last entry: 7.00pm
Opening time: 8.30am
Last entry: 2.30pm
Opening time: 8.30am
Last entry: 2.00pm
Days closed: every Tuesday, 25 December, 1 January
Special openings: 26 December
- Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am
Listed among the famous World Heritage sites by UNESCO, the Royal Palace of Caserta was built by the...
The Royal Palace of Caserta hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit it the smart way: b...
L'azienda Giuseppe Apicella si trova a Tramonti, piccolo paesino situato nell'entroterra della Costi...
Inspired by the popular Three Tenors in Concert performance by L. Pavarotti, P. Domingo and J. Carre...
On your tour you will be offered a genuine experience of the Naples lifestyle, culture and the preci...
Join us on this 3-hour guided tour to visit one of the most beautiful royal palaces in Italy and the...
On this private 3-hour guided tour you will discover one of the most beautiful royal palaces in Ital...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Every wednasday our fabulous party: Sins! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ...