Skip-the-line tickets of the Royal Palace of Caserta
- Admire the interior of the Caserta Palace with its frescoes, sculptures and bas-reliefs
- Explore the beautiful park with its fountains and waterfalls
- Choose between an admission ticket or, for a more complete experience, a guided tour
Inaugurated in 1780 and included as a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Royal Palace of Caserta was built by the Bourbons of Naples, sovereigns of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, evoking the style and magnificence of the Palace of Versailles and the Royal Palace of El Escorial near Madrid. The residence has four extraordinary courtyards and a sumptuous park decorated with numerous fountains and waterfalls.
The park of the Reggia and the scenic "Via d'Acqua," powered by the Caroline Aqueduct, are visited by thousands of tourists every day. In the park you will find beautiful sculptures inspired by classical mythology, water features, basins and waterfalls, among them the Grand Cascade, just behind the Fountain of Diana and Actaeon.
Together with the park, which alone has a width of 2.5 km, the Reggia (the Palace) occupies an area of 45,000 square meters and the residence itself is arranged on 5 floors, with a total height of 36 meters. Putting aside for a moment the beauty of the park and the gardens, you will discover the elegance and splendor of the interior: 1200 rooms, 134 staircases and countless stucco works, bas-reliefs, frescoes, sculptures and amazingly beautiful intarsia wooden floors.
- Admission tickets for the Royal Palace of Caserta
- Guided tour (if selected)
- Headphones (with the guided tour option)
- Reduced-priced ticket: European Union citizens between the ages of 18 and 25 upon presenting a valid ID.
- Free: EU citizens under the age of 18 upon presenting a valid ID; Architecture, Archeology and Art History students upon presenting a valid certification for the current academic year; fixed-term and permanent teachers at Italian schools upon presenting valid certification issued by the academic director
- Reduced-priced tickets: EU citizens between the ages of 18 and 25; teachers
- Free: under 18
Viale Douhet, 2/a, 81100, Caserta CE
- Ticket valid for the whole day chosen
- Duration: 3 hours
- Available languages: Italian, English, Spanish and French
- In the event that the minimum number of participants for the guided tour is not met, you will be offered an alternative date for the booking or a full refund
- Every day except Tuesday
Opening time: 8.30am - 7.30pm
Last entry: 7.00pm
Opening time: 8.30am
Last entry: 2.30pm
Opening time: 8.30am
Last entry: 2.00pm
Days closed: every Tuesday, 25 December, 1 January
Special openings: 26 December
- Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am
Join us on this 3-hour guided tour to visit one of the most beautiful royal palaces in Italy and the...
Among the most visited sites in Italy, Pompeii was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1997...
The Catacombs of San Gennaro are located on two non-overlapping levels, both characterized by extrem...
Un itinerario lungo un miglio, alla scoperta dei tesori nascosti del Rione Sanità.Percorrere il Migl...
Originally intended as the residence for the Spanish King Philip III of Spain while on a visit, the ...
Underground Naples is the city's most famous and fascinating route. Guides will take you on a journe...
Enjoy one of the best views of Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples from the Castel Sant'Elmo on Vomero hi...
Under the Basilica of St Mary of Health, the heart of the district, lies what was the second most im...
Discover the most (and least) famous works of mural artists in the historical city center of Naples ...
Forty meters below the lively streets of the historic center of Naples, you will find a subterranean...