Skip-the-line tickets of the Royal Palace of Caserta
- Admire the interior of the Caserta Palace with its frescoes, sculptures and bas-reliefs
- Explore the beautiful park with its fountains and waterfalls
- Choose between an admission ticket or, for a more complete experience, a guided tour
Inaugurated in 1780 and included as a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Royal Palace of Caserta was built by the Bourbons of Naples, sovereigns of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, evoking the style and magnificence of the Palace of Versailles and the Royal Palace of El Escorial near Madrid. The residence has four extraordinary courtyards and a sumptuous park decorated with numerous fountains and waterfalls.
The park of the Reggia and the scenic "Via d'Acqua," powered by the Caroline Aqueduct, are visited by thousands of tourists every day. In the park you will find beautiful sculptures inspired by classical mythology, water features, basins and waterfalls, among them the Grand Cascade, just behind the Fountain of Diana and Actaeon.
Together with the park, which alone has a width of 2.5 km, the Reggia (the Palace) occupies an area of 45,000 square meters and the residence itself is arranged on 5 floors, with a total height of 36 meters. Putting aside for a moment the beauty of the park and the gardens, you will discover the elegance and splendor of the interior: 1200 rooms, 134 staircases and countless stucco works, bas-reliefs, frescoes, sculptures and amazingly beautiful intarsia wooden floors.
- Entrance ticket to the Royal Palace of Caserta: historic apartments, park and English garden
- Guided tour (if selected)
- Headphones (with the guided tour option)
- Reduced-priced ticket: European Union citizens between the ages of 18 and 25 upon presenting a valid ID.
- Free: EU citizens under the age of 18 upon presenting a valid ID; Architecture, Archeology and Art History students upon presenting a valid certification for the current academic year; fixed-term and permanent teachers at Italian schools upon presenting valid certification issued by the academic director
- EU citizens between 18 and 25 years old: reduced
- Fixed-term and permanent teachers at Italian schools: reduced
- Children and youth (4-17): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Viale Douhet, 2/a, 81100, Caserta CE
- Ticket valid for the whole day chosen
- Duration: 3 hours
- Available languages: Italian, English, Spanish and French
- In the event that the minimum number of participants for the guided tour is not met, you will be offered an alternative date for the booking or a full refund
- Every day except Tuesday
- Opening: 8:30 - 19:30
- Ticket office closing time: 18:45
- Last admission: 19:00
- Exit from the museum: 19:25
- Opening hours 8.30 a.m.
- January, last admission: 15:00. Closing time: 16:00
- February, last admission: 15:30. Closing time: 16:30
- March, last admission: 16:00. Closing time: 17:00
- From April to September, last admission: 18:00. Closing time: 19:00
- October, last admission: 16:30. Closing time: 17:30
- November and December, last admission: 14:30. Closing time: 15.30
- January, last admission: 14:00. Closing time: 15:00
- February, last admission: 14:30. Closing time: 15:30
- March, last admission: 15:00. Closing time: 16:00
- From April to September, last admission: 17:00. Closing time: 18:00
- October, last admission: 16:00. Closing time: 17:00
- November, last admission: 14:00. Closing time: 15.00
- December, last admission: 13:30. Closing time: 14.30
Days closed: every Tuesday, 25 December, 1 January
Special openings: 26 December
Days with free admission: 21 June, 26 July, 10 August, 13 October, 23 November. Free admission does not apply to guided tours.
- Every day except Tuesday, 10:00 am and 3:00 pm.
Join us on this 3-hour guided tour to visit one of the most beautiful royal palaces in Italy and in ...
On this private 3-hour guided tour you will discover one of the most beautiful royal palaces in Ital...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Mamacita! Summer Season 2019 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up:...
TREY SONGZ SPECIAL GUEST Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ Résident Atmospheres: International...
6 July 2019 AFTER PARTY KFF19 DERRICK MAY Wow Club, Corso Brescia 28, Turin. INFO at +39 338.8080144...
7 July 2019 AFTER PARTY KFF19 SETH TROXLER Audiodrome Club, Strada Mongina 9, Moncalieri. INFO at +3...