This city tour starts with a visit to the majestic temple six kilometers away from the city, the Taoist Temple. Its size and architecture are evidence that a considerable part of Cebu’s population that is ethnically Chinese. Pass by Cebu's Provincial Capital before you stop by to the Basilica Minore del Sto Niño to see the statue of the infant Jesus. Then, you will take a short walk along the Magellan’s Cross, the place where Christianity was first started in Cebu. Finally, you will be dropped off back to Turista Desk at Ayala Center Cebu.
Excursions & day trips
Cebu city afternoon fun tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit Cebu, the oldest city in the Phillippines, rich in history
- Stop by the Basilica Minore del Sto Niño to see the statue of infant Jesus
- Take a short walk along the Magellan's Cross where Christianity was first started in Cebu
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Roundtrip transfer
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
3 Archbishop Reyes Ave, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines
Turista Desk (near Aeropostale and Vero Moda Shop) at Level 1 New Wing of Ayala Center Cebu
What to remember
- If the activity is canceled due to COVID-19, you will be refunded
- Not suitable for persons with serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps and children must be accompanied by adults at all times
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Blue Horizons Travel & Tours, Inc.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.