Chicago Odyssey dining cruise
- Sophisticated lakefront dining options - lunch, dinner and brunch
- Escape the busy city streets and admire the skyline from afar
- Climate controlled decks - comfy rain or shine
- Onboard DJ with light music and popular hits
Hop aboard the Chicago Odyssey for a cruise of relaxed sophistication. Chicago attractions such as Museum Campus, Soldier Field and Willis Tower will pass by the ship windows as you enjoy multi-course meals in climate-controlled dining decks.
Step out onto the open-air rooftop observation lounge for a bit of fresh air or show off your dance moves. This cruise is a great choice for anniversaries, reunions or just making your weekend more incredible.
- Dining experience
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges and fees
- Additional beverages (can be purchased on board)
- Gratuities for on-board purchases
- Transportation to/from pier
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-12): reduced for some cruise options
Chicago Odyssey, Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago
Bring a printed copy of your voucher to the Chicago Odyssey check-in.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before the scheduled cruise
- These cruises are more relaxed and casual attire is fine
- The menu is subject to change. Please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy
- The cruise will operate year-round and in most weather conditions. Each enclosed deck is climate controlled and the weather will not affect your cruise. In the case of severe weather conditions or upon direction of the US Coast Guard, the ship will remain dockside for the length of the event or the event will be canceled
- Photography is allowed. Boarding photos will also be available for purchase onboard and after the cruise
- Smoking is allowed on the observation deck
- See calendar for updated dates and times
- The time indicates when boarding begins. It is highly recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes early for check-in
- Cruises last 2-3 hours, depending on the option selected
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
Step aboard the Spirit of Chicago for an entertaining trip on Lake Michigan. See well-known Chicago ...
Remember that time when you were little and one of your imaginary friends took your hand and led you...
On this tour, go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entert...
On this architectural walking tour, step inside magnificent lobbies, corridors and the underground P...
Soaring 1,000 feet over Michigan Avenue, 360 CHICAGO is one of the city’s most unique attractions. L...
On this tour you will experience what it's like to ride around the lively city of Chicago on a Segwa...
Chelsea is located on the west side of New York City. Known as one of the centers of the city's art ...
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and ...
Depart north up the spectacular California Coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish...