Historic Chicago walking bar tour
- Eat, drink and learn about Chicago's entertainment history
- Enjoy appetizers, beer or wine, and great historic architecture
- Explore the insides of beautiful buildings
- Professional, knowledgable and fun tour guide
Go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entertainment history and learn about prohibition, jazz, theater, vices, and social clubs, all while staying mostly indoors. Interact with historic photos and videos on shared iPads and visit historic buildings for three drink stops. You won't venture too far on this evening walking tour, giving you more time to engage with Chicago history, look at architecture and enjoy appetizers and choice of wine or beer.
Chicago bar tour highlights
- Michigan ave/magnificent mile
- Tribune tower
- Intercontinental hotel
- Chicago underground
- Billy goat tavern
- A building that was an early jazz club and speakeasy
- A 19th-century mansion
- Engaging tour guide commentary
- Shared use of iPads with historic photos and video clips
- Special gifts
- Drinks (cash only)
343 N Michigan Avenue
Fannie May Candies
- One small snack is included, it is vegetarian and gluten-free. If you are dairy-free, or have other allergies, substitutions cannot be done
- You will be welcomed with a drink at the bar before check-in. To streamline the tour, your order and cash will be taken for your second drink at check-in (8USD for beer, 10USD for wine, includes gratuity).
- Thursday to Monday at 5.45pm and on Saturday also at 2.00pm
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
Satisfy every craving on this slow-paced and delicious food walking tour around Chicago's most belov...
Chicago’s Chinatown is located right near The Loop Historic District and is dense with popular resta...
Chicago has dominated the comedy scene for over a century, often nicknamed the Comedy Capital of Ame...
Deck the halls with Christmas cheer on this holiday-themed food walking tour around Chicago! Begin y...
Immerse yourself in the past faced culture of Chicago onboard a double-decker bus with panoramic vie...