Old Polonia and Wicker Park walking tour with food
- Discover two of the most vibrant and changing neighborhoods of Chicago
- Explore their past and present of the people, architecture, and food
- Learn about Chicago through its food culture
- Try the best local restaurants and bakeries in town
On this unique walking tour of the Noble Square and Wicker Park neighborhoods, you will explore the past and present of the people, architecture, and foods of these vibrant and very much changing communities. This tour is beyond just eating - get ready to learn and have fun! To have a more meaningful connection with the places you visit, your guide will tell you the history and legend of the sights as you take in their beauty.
Polonia and Wicker Park walking tour highlights:
- Step inside a dazzling Catholic church
- Walk by gilded age mansions on beer baron row
- Eat Polish food like grandma used to make
- See writer Nelson Algren's home
- Step Inside a bank vault, now a pharmacy
- Expert guide commentary
- Special Gifts
- Stan’s Donuts
- Tastings at top-rated establishments, such as: La Pasadita, Podhalanka
- CTA train fare - you must bring your own Ventra card for one train ride
1118 N Noble St, Chicago, IL 60642, USA
Please meet your guide at Holy Trinity Polish Church.
- Thursday 1:15pm and 3:45pm
- Sunday 2.15pm and 4.45pm
- Please check calendar for available dates and times
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
Go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entertainment histor...
The Chicago evening Segway tour is the perfect way to see the Windy City as the sun starts to set. T...
Satisfy every craving on this slow-paced and delicious food walking tour around Chicago's most belov...
Chicago has dominated the comedy scene for over a century, often nicknamed the Comedy Capital of Ame...
Deck the halls with Christmas cheer on this holiday-themed food walking tour around Chicago! Begin y...