Three-hour Chicago Segway tour
- Glide through the lively streets of Chicago on a Segway
- Learn about the history and urban legends of the city
- Receive personal recommendations and expert advice from your guide
This three-hour Segway tour is extremely popular among those new to the city and Chicago veterans alike. You'll be able to admire stunning views, take plenty of photos and even receive the best recommendations on all things Chicago from your guide. For the newcomers, this tour on wheels offers a fantastic orientation and gives you an opportunity to see virtually all of the sights you know from movies, postcards and history. For the veterans, you'll undoubtedly learn new facts and fascinating stories about Chicago that you’ve never heard before. No need to worry if you've never ridden a Segway before--there will be a brief orientation of its use before departure.
- The Field Museum
- Adler Planetarium
- Grant Park
- Buckingham Fountain
- Lake Michigan Lakefront & Monroe Harbor
- Millennium Park
- John G. Shedd Aquarium
- Soldier Field
- Chicago's World Class Skyline
- Live guide
- Gratuities (optional)
City Segway Tours office at 910 S. Michigan Avenue, Suite 130, Chicago, IL 60605
- Office entrance located on 9th street, steps away from the intersection of Michigan Avenue and 9th Street
- The closest L stations are Roosevelt (Red, Orange, and Green Lines) and Harrison (Red Line)
- All tour participants must be at least 12 years of age. All minors (anyone under the age of 18) on the tour must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests must weigh at least 100 pounds (45kg) and not be in excess of 260 pounds(118kg)
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on our Segway tours
- All tours operate rain or shine, and tour provider has rain ponchos for sale
- Cancellation policy: tour provider offers 100% refund if reservation is canceled more than 72 hours prior to tour start
- 29 March 2019 - 31 October 2019 daily at 10.00am and 2.00pm
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
On this tour you will experience what it's like to ride around the lively city of Chicago on a Segwa...
The Chicago evening Segway tour is the perfect way to see the Windy City as the sun starts to set. T...
Come enjoy the luxury and opulence of the Magnificent Mile and Gold Coast on a River North Food Tour...
On this architectural walking tour, step inside magnificent lobbies, corridors and the underground P...
All arts are a reflection of an age. Styles in creations like architecture, graphic design, fashion ...
Work up a mean appetite on a four-hour, guided bike tour around Chicago. Bypass the long lines at so...
Take a culinary bike tour and explore the flavors of Chicago’s vibrant West Side neighborhoods! Lear...
Chicago’s Chinatown is located right near The Loop Historic District and is dense with popular resta...
This picturesque cruise is led by a professional guide who shares exciting details and historical si...