- Discover the Gods' liqueur with an expert
- Travel through the history of the cognac
- Taste it and learn how to pair it with food
What is the essence of Cognac? What are the best ways to drink it? How to pair it with food? Join this Cognac masterclass in a former cognac storage to lift the veil on this unique spirit!
You'll enjoy a tasting workshop with an expert. He will introduce you to the elixir of cognac and help you to discover the various distinctive flavours, characteristics, vintages and blends of the great cognacs.
The expert who animates the session is a "Cognac Educator" certified by the BNIC (National Cognac Office), professional trainer and teacher who lives and works in the vineyard of Cognac, and he is fluent in English.
- A presentation of cognacs, the vines and the distiller’s skill
- The tastings
- A leaflet on how to taste a cognac
- Personal purchases or souvenirs
- Personal insurance
Relais de Saint Preuil, Chez Rivière, 16130 Saint-Preuil
- Minimum of 2 people, maximum of 12 people
- The workshop is only opened to people over 18 years old
- April 1st to January 31st
Everyday at 10.00am or 5.00pm
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Explore the famous Grande Champagne region with an English speaking local guide and driver, visiting...
Explore the famous Grande Champagne vineyards with an English speaking local guide. Visit the vineya...
tennis: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France E-Tickets Ti...
Make the most of your visit of Paris with our skip-the-line audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower!Ori...
After the great success of the first edition last year, we decided to give the package again this ye...