Begin your Sri Lankan adventure with an awesome trip to Sinharaja Forest Reserve, an amazing UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here you will see one of the country's last viable areas of tropical rainforest, home to almost two-thirds of its endemic flora and fauna. You'll get to see beautiful lush scenery and amazing and rare animals, from colorful birds to one-of-a-kind native wildlife. Sri Lanka's "Garden of Eden" is just waiting for you to be discovered with this amazing experience.
Sinharaja Forest Reserve Trek from Colombo
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 11 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Hike through spectacular untouched nature
- See beautiful flora and fauna unique to Sri Lanka
- Visit the breathtaking Sinharaja Forest Reserve
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
Gamini Hall, Colombo 01000, Sri Lanka
Pick-up from your hotels in the Colombo city area. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and a sunhat
- Please note that breakfast is not included on this trip. It is advised that you eat breakfast before you are being picked up, or packed food to eat en route
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Aitken Spence Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.