Market visit and private cooking class at a Cesarina's home at Como
- Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina
- Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home
- Learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Lombard cuisine
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home to learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Lombard cuisine!
Visit the vibrant local markets or the traditional Lombard food shops: learn how to recognize the best ingredients for the perfect Italian meal. Then, attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Como recipes and have fun by learning how to reproduce the Italian specialties at home. Meet the Cesarina and help her select the right ingredients first, and then assist her in the preparation of an authentic Lombard 3-course menu; taste the fruit of your labor paired with a selection of local red and white wines.
- Private guided market tour
- Private cooking class
- Private 3-course dinner or 3-course lunch
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Shopping bag
- Infant (0-3 years old): free
- Children (4-8 years old): reduced
- Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Every day
- At 9:00 am and at 5:00 pm
After meeting your guide, start the tour of Como visiting historical Center of the City. There your ...
Durante questo meraviglioso tour avrai la possibilità di passare alcune del parco Spina Verde, nel c...
Le Cesarine is Italy’s first network of home cooks coordinated at a national level by a dedicated st...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
Spend a morning discovering the amazing flavors of the city of Como and dive deep into the city's tr...
Take time out from ogling the luxury villas around Lake Como and treat yourself to a morning of regi...