Round trip transfer from Feltre to Cortina - Cortina Ski World Cup 2019
- Reach Cortina on a bus especially for Ski World Cup fans
- Enjoy the beautiful Cortina live during the Ski World Cup races
- Experience the excitement of the race from the new Finish Area
To best experience the excitement of the Cortina d'Ampezzo Ski World Cup from the new Finish Area (where the Cortina 2021 World Ski Championship will take place), on Saturday the 19th and Sunday the 20th of January 2019, we offer you the opportunity to buy in advance your bus transfer from Feltre to Cortina with several stops in between and with return service on the same day. Reach Cortina on a bus especially for Ski World Cup fans. Check hours and routes below:
SATURDAY SCHEDULE 19/1/2019
- FELTRE F.S. 7.00am
- S. GIUSTINA 7.20am
- SEDICO CENTRO 7.25am
- BELLUNO F.S. 7.40am
- PONTE N. ALPI V.LE DOLOMITI 7.50am
- LONGARONE FS 8.00am
- TAI DI CADORE P.LE OLIMPICO 8.20am
- SAN VITO CENTRO 8.45am
- CORTINA AUTOSTAZIONE 9.00am
- POCOL 9.15am
Return trip beginning at 3.00pm with the same stops
N.B. RACE BEGINS AT 10.30am
SUNDAY SCHEDULE 20/1/2019
- FELTRE F.S. 7.30am
- S. GIUSTINA 7.50am
- SEDICO CENTRO 7.55am
- BELLUNO F.S. 8.10am
- PONTE N. ALPI V.LE DOLOMITI 8.20am
- LONGARONE FS 8.30am
- TAI DI CADORE P.LE OLIMPICO 8.50am
- SAN VITO CENTRO 9.15am
- CORTINA AUTOSTAZIONE 9.30am
- POCOL 9.45am
Return trip beginning at 1.30pm with the same stops
N.B RACE BEGINS AT 11.15am
- Round trip bus ticket
- Discount for ticket purchase for the World Cup ski race
- Race ticket for the Ski World Cup in Cortina
- Child (0-12): free of charge
Piazzale della Stazione, 32032 Feltre BL
- Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th January 2019
- Click here for departure hours
Excursion to the Venetian Lagoon for the visit of islands famous for the handcrafts: Murano for the ...
La Spa dell’Hotel Faloria a Cortina D’Ampezzo racchiude al suo interno un mondo all’insegna della ma...
Immersa in uno scenario naturalistico da sogno, nel cuore delle Dolomiti, la Spa Erato Wellness di C...
Book this private 2.5-hour tour to discover the best part of Padua: the famous Basilica of Saint Ant...
Venice Shuttle is a fast shared boat service from Marco Polo Airport to Venice center and vice versa...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
Astoria distributes wines produced at its own Refrontolo Estate, in the heart of the Conegliano - Va...
Verona's Nicolis Museum is one of the most important private museums in Europe with its large collec...
L'evento vuole rendere omaggio a quei vini che - coltivati in aree cosiddette estreme: montagna, for...
What's better than a professional sommelier taking you on a fizzy-fuelled journey? Brut, Dry, Extra ...