- Visit Machu Picchu, Wonder of the World traveling on the Hiram Bingham train
- Tour of Machu Picchu by a knowledgeable guide & All-Inclusive tour
- Welcome show aboard with typical dances of the region, an Observatory car to enjoy the scenery of the route, live music show
- Gourmet lunch on board & a Bar Car with the best peruvian cocktails
- VIP Lounge at Machu Picchu station
Early Morning, you'll be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the train station.
Your tour to Machu Picchu begins with a train ride to Aguas Calientes or "Machu Picchu town" traveling on the exclusive and luxurious Belmond Hiram Bingham train where you'll enjoy the elegant dining car, the bar car, and the observatory, where you can take in the unmatched scenery in the open air while sipping on a traditional Peruvian cocktail and listening to live local music.
Start your experience off with a welcome cocktail. Once onboard, the maître will invite you to a brunch and gourmet lunch.The return trip includes a fine dining experience at dinner. In both cases, you can accompany your meals with beverages (non-premium) and an excellent wine selection.
To the beat of the Peruvian cajón and tambourines, live traditional Peruvian and international music will set the tone throughout the trip for an unforgettable trip to the Machu Picchu citadel.
Upon arrival to Aguas Calientes you can see the train station, a crafts market, restaurants and accommodation of different categories for those who prefer to spend the night at the foot of the mountain and climb it early.
After a short transfer to the citadel you will reach Machu Picchu, a masterpiece of engineering and architecture that is believed served as a sanctuary and retreat for the Inca Pachacutec. Your guide will take you on a guided tour of the ruins of Machu Picchu, ‘The Lost City of the Incas.’ You will learn about the important and inspiring history of this sacred Inca site and visit the temples of the Sun and the Condor. You'll also get to see the aqueducts and houses, while learning some interesting facts about the Sacred Inca Terraces. Machu Picchu, which means "Old Mountain", is considered a World Heritage by UNESCO and one of the new seven wonders of the world.
After your tour, enjoy some free time to explore this site on your own. Then, you will return back to Aguas Calientes for tea time.
At proper time you will take the train back to Cusco. Upon arrival to the train station, you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off
- Welcome show aboard with typical dances of the region
- A Bar Car with the best peruvian cocktails, gourmet lunch and dinner on board
- An Observatory Car to enjoy the scenery of the route, live music show
- VIP Lounge at Machu Picchu Station
- Roundtrip bus to the Machu Picchu Citadel
- Entrance ticket to the Machu Picchu Citadel
- Guided tour
- Tea time at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Hotel.
- Personal Expenses
During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- It is possible to coordinate an overnight at Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge or other hotel in Machu Picchu Town and return to Cusco the next day prior coordination. A second time visit is possible on the second day although extra expenses like a second entrance fee and bus ride to the citadel are not included. All of this can only be arranged upon request with due anticipation.
- Every day
Spend two incredible days hiking through the Peruvian mountains while meeting and interacting with l...
Explore the indigenous community and all it has to offer on this tour of the Potato Park! Meet the l...
Enjoy an exciting day discovering how coffee is grown in Cusco! Have a tour of an organic coffee est...
Qosqo Maki is an NGO dedicated to providing a supportive environment to uplift children from destitu...
Discover how weavers use a simple drop spindle to produce the numerous threads they need to create t...
Experience daily life and culture in Cusco with a visit to FairServices! Enjoy a refreshing welcome ...