This tour is an immersive food and heritage walk through an urban village of Delhi. Start off with a guided tour of the 14th century Hauz Khas heritage monument, the historic Islamic school also called madrasa, deer park lake, and an authentic Indian food tasting to end the tour. Savor the best of Indian culinary creations at specialty restaurants which includes authentic south Indian evening snacks, signature Indian beer, traditional regional dinner, dessert, and more. Also, walk through tiny alleys filled with top Indian designer boutiques including clothing, jewelry, antiques, classic Bollywood posters, and authentic village experiences. Enjoy this heritage walk with an expert Indian host who will be happy to customize the pace of this tour to suit your interests.
Hauz Khas walking tour
- Visit Hauz Khas heritage monument and a historic Islamic school (madrasa)
- Two authentic Indian meal tastings
- Walk through alleys filled with top Indian designer boutiques
- Entrance fees to sites
- Guided walking tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Youth (age 12-17)
- Children (age 6-11)
- Infants (age 0-4): free admission
Pick-up from your hotel in Delhi. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable footwear
- Please inform the local operator in advance regarding any food allergies you may have
- Please re-confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local partner at least 48 hours prior. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily except Sundays
- Pick-up starts at 11.00am and return to your hotel at 3.00pm