Start your tour with a pick-up from your hotel at 5.00am. You will board the express train to Jaipur from the New Delhi railway station. Start your tour at the City Palace, the former Royal Residence, which was built in a blend of Mughal, Rajputana, and European architectural styles. The Chandra Mahal (Moon Palace) here has been turned into a museum and offers lots of interesting souvenirs. If you prefer, you can take a break with lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense). Next, you will visit Amber Fort, one of the most beautiful forts in Rajasthan. One of the highlights of the fort is the glass palace, Sheesh Mahal, with four walls and a ceiling together with mirror pieces, imported from Belgium, chandeliers, silk rugs, and silver furniture. En route to Amer Fort, there will be a brief photography stop at Hawa Mahal (the Palace of Winds). Finally, you will be driven back to the railway station to board your express train back to Delhi and once you arrive, your driver will pick you up from the station and drop you back at your hotel.
Excursions & day trips
Jaipur's palace and fort tour from Delhi by train
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Explore the City Palace, the former Royal Residence
- Visit Amber Fort
- Enjoy a photo stop at Hawa Mahal
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees to sites
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Delhi (around 10km from the city center, Connaught Place). You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- For cultural (and religious) reasons it is strongly recommended to wear full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops
- Please wear comfortable clothes, walking shoes, and bring sunglasses, scarves, a cap, and a water bottle
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.