Old Delhi tour with street food and rickshaw ride
- Walk through Old Delhi’s lanes and bazaars
- Meet some street food vendors and try local dishes
- Take a rickshaw ride of Old Delhi
The tour will start with a hotel pick-up. Your guide will walk with you to the nearest metro station, or take you by tuktuk, if your hotel is far. You’ll take the metro (Delhi's lifeline) together with your guide to the Jama Masjid, one of the largest gathering mosques in India.
Walk through Old Delhi’s lanes and bazaars. Stop by one of the famous streets to try one of the most popular local snacks, paranthas, and Indian flatbread. Visit some street food vendors to try the local specialties like Chole Bhature, Dahi Bhalla, Lassi, Aloo Chaat and Jalebi’s. All these dishes are vegetarian. Non-vegetarians also have the option to try dishes like chicken tikka, mutton sheekh kabab and many more.
Before your tour ends, visit a Gurudwara (Sikh Temple) and enjoy a rickshaw ride of Old Delhi. At the end of the trip, your guide will drop you off at the Chandni Chowk Metro Station, from where you can continue to explore the city.
- Snacks as per itinerary
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Rickshaw ride
- Visit to Jama Masjid, Sikh temple and Spice Market
- Hotel drop-off
- Youth ages 6-11: reduced price
- Children ages 0-5: free
Please share your hotel details for the pick-up. (Returning point: Chandni chowk Metro station)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Knees and shoulders need to be covered at the places of worship
- E-voucher or paper voucher to be shown at the time of hotel pick-up to the guide
- Departure time: 2.00pm or 3.00pm. Hotel pickups commence 15 minutes prior to this time
- Duration: 4 hours
You will be picked up from your desired location in New Delhi and drive to Agra in an air-conditione...
This is your chance to try one of the world’s most natural and oldest cuisines. These delicious home...
What's the fun in visiting a country and not indulging yourself through buying some delightful local...
Experience the sites, sounds and scents of Old and New Delhi on this one-day whirlwind private tour ...
Old Delhi offers a sedate blend of culture, art and modern architecture. It is home to numerous brea...
After being picked up from your hotel, you will set off on a cultural trail through the marvel of De...