Private custom Delhi sightseeing tour
- Personalize the itinerary to suit your interests
- Choose 6 places to visit with your private guide
- Savor a delicious traditional lunch on your tour
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
Start your customized tour with morning pick-up from your hotel in Delhi. Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle with your guide, stopping at the places that most interest you. With numerous sites of historical importance, Delhi favorites include Mughal-era monuments like Jama Masjid, the Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar. Don't miss out on the modern bazaars at Connaught Place, vibrant traditional markets in Chandni Chowk and Chawri Bazaars and museums such as the Gandhi Museum. Choose any six places to visit and discuss the itinerary with your guide before your 8-hour tour of this 2,000-year-old city.
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Guided tour
- Private transportation
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Private tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Additional food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Free: children 4 years of age and under
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
Every day at 9.00am
This private New Delhi sightseeing tour kicks off at your hotel, where you’ll meet your friendly Eng...
After being picked up at your accommodation in Delhi, you will be driven towards Agra (approx. 4-hou...
After being picked up from your hotel, you will set off on a cultural trail through the marvel of De...
Take part in this sightseeing tour of Old Delhi visiting The Red Fort overlooking the river Yamuna, ...
You are invited to become part of the unique mix of colors, smells, sounds, tastes and unforgettable...
Over the centuries, Delhi has been shaped by diverse influences in all aspects. Naturally, the city ...