Colorado's Rocky Mountain National Park has over 300+ miles of trails to hike and one of the most spectral breathtaking sights and landscapes that Colorado has to offer. With so much ground to cover, a guided Rocky Mountain tour is the easiest way to get the most out of your time at this landmark. It’s a perfect location to take a day just for yourself - get familiar with local history and culture during the bus excursion with a professional guide, enjoy scenic views over endless evergreen foothills and meadows.
- The Iconic Flatirons and city of Boulder: This community is home to over 100,000 people and features thriving tech, food industries, and the world-class University of Colorado.
- Picnic lunch at Rocky Mountain National Park: With the incredible beauty of the area and the chance to see some wildlife, it's no wonder why nearly 3 million people visit this national park every year.
- Scenic ride down Trail Ridge Road: There's no better way to experience the Rocky Mountains than taking a scenic ride down Trail Ridge Road. It offers plenty of opportunities for sightseeing and taking photos.
- The Stanley Hotel from the cult horror movie "The Shining": The Stanley Hotel is a pop culture icon thanks to the Hollywood blockbuster, which was based on Stephen King's novel by the same name.
- Ride through Estes Park: This town is well known for being the main base of Rocky Mountain National Park and offers an amazing view of Prospect Mountain.