The arabesque ambience of Al Iwan, with its golden columns and exotic interiors, welcomes you to experience an aromatic blend of spices and flavours as traditional Arabian delicacies are served. From a scenic lunch during the day to a romantic candlelight dinner during the evening, experience fine dining at its best at this extraordinary restaurant.
Arabic lunch or dinner at Al Iwan restaurant Burj Al Arab
Duration: 2 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy lunch or dinner at the Al Iwan restaurant
- Admire panoramic views from the height of the Burj Al Arab
- Have a fantastic dining experience
What to expect
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children from 4 to 11 years old
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah - Jumeirah Street - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Please meet on the first floor, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah.
What to remember
- Dress code is smart casual
- Gentlemen are requested to wear comfortable clothes such as polo shirts or short sleeved collared shirts, jeans or tailored shorts and closed shoes
- Ladies are requested to wear a dress, skirt, smart jeans or trousers with top or blouse
- UAE national dress is welcome
- Any type of sportswear or sports shoes are not permitted
- Table seating starts at 1.00pm and at 7.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.