At the Top, Burj Khalifa tickets with transfer
- View Dubai from the 124th floor
- Experience the tallest building in the world standing at a height of 828 metres
- Ride the world's fastest elevator
This is your chance to see Dubai from the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa. At the Top, Burj Khalifa is located on the 124th floor at a height of 650 meters you will get a fantastic view of Dubai, the World Islands, the Palm Islands and even adjacent Emirates. The super sky scraper Burj Khalifa was built to become a gravitational point of the new Dubai Downtown with the largest shopping mall in the world, Dubai Mall. Chicago based architect Adrian Smith was inspired to design this building by the shape of a small desert flower with thin petals- named Hymenocallis. The building holds 16 world records such as the highest swimming pool (76th floor) and the highest existing mosque (158th floor).
- Ticket to At the Top, Burj Khalifa: level 124
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide your hotel information when you make your booking.
- Dress code: comfortable
- Photography of local men and women is prohibited
- Children should be under the supervision of parents
- Minimum two guests per booking
- You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours and an official venue ticket shortly after
- Operates daily between 9.00-2.30pm
- Times are approximate
- You will receive information regarding exact pick-up time and venue entrance time upon confirmation
- Transfers from other Emirates are also available for an extra fee. You may inquiry by contacting Support
O Atlantis Aquaventure é um dos maiores parques aquáticos do Oriente Médio e está localizado dentro ...
O safari no deserto é uma das principais atrações do turismo em Dubai. Você pode passar meio dia no ...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
Get an ultimate duo, a fun package of desert safari and dhow cruise. Perfect for couples on honeymoo...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...