Best of Dubai city tour, desert safari and Burj Khalifa ticket
- Triple the fun with this unique combination of Dubai's highlights
- Enjoy a comprehensive city tour with visit to the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa
- Get your blood pumping as you go dune bashing
- Spend your evening in an Arabian desert camp
First, start your day with the city tour of Dubai. You will be picked up from your hotel to explore the amazing city full of rich culture with modern and traditional tourist destinations. Enjoy an exciting tour with picturesque landmarks. Dubai is one of the most exciting and the fast-growing cities of the world. On your tour you will see all of the highlights such as Dubai Creek, Dubai Museum at Al Fahidi Fort, Jumeirah beach, and get picture-perfect views of Burj Al Arab, Atlantis Hotel, and the Burj Khalifa.
You will be dropped off at the Dubai Mall to explore a bit before heading to the Burj Khalifa for your visit to the 124th and 125th floors. The Burj Khalifa structure towers over Downtown Dubai at a staggering 2,723 ft. Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the surrounding Emirates with breathtaking 360-degree panoramas at your disposal.
You will be picked back up from Dubai Mall for your next Adventure to the desert. Enjoy the drive of your life as expert drivers take you over dunes through the desert to the Bedouin-style camp where you see the traditional desert camp farm. Here you will experience true Arabian hospitality as you enjoy delicious BBQ meats, salads, desserts and beverages.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Dubai Museum entrance
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa ticket: levels 124 and 125
- Bottlded water
- Dune bashing
- Camel ride
- Buffet BBQ dinner (vegetarian options available)
- Live entertainment
- Shared air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Infants under 4 years old: free
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide your hotel information when you make your booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A current valid ID is required on the day of travel
- Between approximately 1.00pm and 3.30pm you will be dropped off and picked up at Dubai Mall
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa entrance: approximately 1.30pm
- Your Burj Khalifa ticket includes levels 124 and 125
- Every day at approximately 9.30am
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa entrance: approcimately 1.30pm
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
During your one-hour yacht ride in Dubai, you'll explore the city's astounding azure coastline. Your...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai and will drive towards the destination for ...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...