Best of Dubai city tour, desert safari and Burj Khalifa ticket
- Triple the fun with this unique combination of Dubai's highlights
- Enjoy a comprehensive city tour with visit to the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa
- Get your blood pumping as you go dune bashing
- Spend your evening in an Arabian desert camp
First, start your day with the city tour of Dubai. You will be picked up from your hotel to explore the amazing city full of rich culture with modern and traditional tourist destinations. Enjoy an exciting tour with picturesque landmarks. Dubai is one of the most exciting and the fast-growing cities of the world. On your tour you will see all of the highlights such as Dubai Creek, Dubai Museum at Al Fahidi Fort, Jumeirah beach, and get picture-perfect views of Burj Al Arab, Atlantis Hotel, and the Burj Khalifa.
You will be dropped off at the Dubai Mall to explore a bit before heading to the Burj Khalifa for your visit to the 124th and 125th floors. The Burj Khalifa structure towers over Downtown Dubai at a staggering 2,723 ft. Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the surrounding Emirates with breathtaking 360-degree panoramas at your disposal.
You will be picked back up from Dubai Mall for your next Adventure to the desert. Enjoy the drive of your life as expert drivers take you over dunes through the desert to the Bedouin-style camp where you see the traditional desert camp farm. Here you will experience true Arabian hospitality as you enjoy delicious BBQ meats, salads, desserts and beverages.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Dubai Museum entrance
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa ticket: levels 124 and 125
- Bottlded water
- Dune bashing
- Camel ride
- Buffet BBQ dinner (vegetarian options available)
- Live entertainment
- Shared air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Infants under 4 years old: free
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide your hotel information when you make your booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A current valid ID is required on the day of travel
- Between approximately 1.00pm and 3.30pm you will be dropped off and picked up at Dubai Mall
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa entrance: approximately 1.30pm
- Your Burj Khalifa ticket includes levels 124 and 125
- Every day at approximately 9.30am
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa entrance: approcimately 1.30pm
O Burj Khalifa, ícone mais famoso de Dubai e símbolo de uma crescente metrópole na cena internaciona...
Apesar da origem e tradição de Dubai, a cidade é bem conhecida por estar em dia com seus prédios e d...
La Perle apresenta um elenco de 65 artistas, cada um trazendo seu próprio conjunto de habilidades ún...
Dubai Aquarium e Underwater Zoo é uma das atrações mais cativantes no Dubai Mall, oferecendo uma via...
Durante a sua viagem a Dubai, aproveite a oportunidade para combinar um tour da cidade de Dubai com ...
There is no better way to discover one of the world’s best tourist destinations. The fastest growing...
KidZania é um ambiente educacional realista que oferece crianças entre as idades entre 4 e 16 anos, ...
Uma das atracções turísticas mais atraentes de Dubai, a Fonte do Dubai delicia milhares de visitante...
Get ready to visit the most secluded desert area of Dubai, “Lehbab” which is almost 50 kilometers aw...
A floating dining experience can be as good as you wish if you choose to go onboard with Rustar as t...