- Triple the fun with this unique combination of Dubai's highlights
- Enjoy a comprehensive city tour with visit to the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa
- Get your blood pumping as you go dune bashing
- Spend your evening in an Arabian desert camp
First, start your day with the city tour of Dubai. You will be picked up from your hotel to explore the amazing city full of rich culture with modern and traditional tourist destinations. Enjoy an exciting tour with picturesque landmarks. Dubai is one of the most exciting and the fast-growing cities of the world. On your tour you will see all of the highlights such as Dubai Creek, Dubai Museum at Al Fahidi Fort, Jumeirah beach, and get picture-perfect views of Burj Al Arab, Atlantis Hotel, and the Burj Khalifa.
You will be dropped off at the Dubai Mall to explore a bit before heading to the Burj Khalifa for your visit to the 124th and 125th floors. The Burj Khalifa structure towers over Downtown Dubai at a staggering 2,723 ft. Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the surrounding Emirates with breathtaking 360-degree panoramas at your disposal.
You will be picked back up from Dubai Mall for your next Adventure to the desert. Enjoy the drive of your life as expert drivers take you over dunes through the desert to the Bedouin-style camp where you see the traditional desert camp farm. Here you will experience true Arabian hospitality as you enjoy delicious BBQ meats, salads, desserts and beverages.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Dubai Museum entrance
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa ticket: levels 124 and 125
- Bottlded water
- Dune bashing
- Camel ride
- Buffet BBQ dinner (vegetarian options available)
- Live entertainment
- Shared air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Infants under 4 years old: free
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide your hotel information when you make your booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A current valid ID is required on the day of travel
- Between approximately 1.00pm and 3.30pm you will be dropped off and picked up at Dubai Mall
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa entrance: approximately 1.30pm
- Your Burj Khalifa ticket includes levels 124 and 125
- Every day at approximately 9.30am
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa entrance: approcimately 1.30pm
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
La Perle features a cast of 65 artists, each bringing their own unique set of skills to the performa...
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is one of the most captivating attractions at The Dubai Mall, offe...
There is no better way to discover one of the world’s best tourist destinations. The fastest growing...
KidZania is a realistic educational environment that offers kids between the ages of 4 to 16 over 80...
Enjoy two Dubai must-dos in a single day. The adventure begins when you are picked up in the afterno...
For elegant dining and unique sightseeing join this “Al Minsaf” panoramic cruise. The restaurant dec...
You’ve not fully experienced Dubai until you’ve seen the city come alive at night. After a complemen...
Bump your adrenaline with a flying experience with the new water Jetovator, a new water sports devic...
Discover Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates, by visiting the most important sig...