Burj Khalifa and The Lounge experience
- Visit the new Burj Khalifa Lounge
- Experience the highest lounge located at levels 152, 153, 154 at 575 meters
- Choose between three incredible events and enjoy your evening
Burj Khalifa opened its new Lounge spot, as the highest lounge, being at 575 meters from the ground, on levels 152,153,154 of the world's skyscraper. You will definitely get the best Dubai scenario from that height and enjoy your afternoon or evening in the elegant lounge.
You can choose one of the three experiences that the Lounge offers.
Tea in the clouds. You will be snacking on fresh bakes and delicious desserts and sipping the finest selection of teas and coffees. You will also be able to view the wonderful terrace and get to see Dubai skyline and enjoying a bubbly beverage or a house beverage.
Cocktail sundowner. You will get the best sunset view, watching the mesmerizing colors fade through gold and pink while enjoying a cool and bubbly beverage. Take your chance to walk around the outdoor terrace and enjoy live entertainment.
Cocktails under the stars. Don't miss a lively evening with the soundtrack of a live vocalist or house DJ while sipping on a house beverage and taking the coolest view from the outdoor terrace.
- Admission to Burj Khalifa
- Snack for the afternoon tea
- Souvenir photos
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time.
- In respect of the Ramadan month, from May 4 to June 4 food and beverages will be served only at Level 154
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- Working service animals for the disabled are allowed on the tour; however, other pets are not permitted. There are currently no accommodations for the hearing or sight impaired
- For the protection of guests and the facility, the following items are not permitted at any time:
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Aerosol cans
- Glass bottles
- Fireworks, explosives
- Firearms, ammunition
- Chemical weapons, mace or pepper spray
- Skate shoes or any footwear with wheels
- Tea in the clouds: 12.30pm - 3.30pm
- Bubbly sundowner: 5.30pm
- Cocktails under the stars: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
Take your time to go on a relaxing desert safari enjoying the privacy of a journey tailored for you....
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
Discover the best of Dubai with this one-hour cruise aboard a traditional dhow through the Dubai Cre...
This fascinating tour takes you through the ancient and traditional part of the city. On the way to ...
Embark on a magical tour of the Arabian Gulf, through enchanting islands, amazing architectural stru...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
Your private tour starts direct from your Dubai hotel or airport as you head towards the capital of ...
Dubai is a fascinating city that enchants visitors with its culture, tradition, beaches and a modern...