- Marvel in the panoramic views from the 124th floor of the world's tallest building
- Enjoy a signature cappuccino and pastry of the day
- Book your admission time and wind down at THE CAFE after your visit
Your visit At the Top will give you wide unobstructed panoramic views from the 124th floor and observation deck. You’ll start with a multimedia presentation on Dubai’s history and the building's construction. Then you will rise above the city skyline in speedy elevators to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa. You can take in the views from the observation deck, made entirely of glass - perfect for seeing the city, sea and desert. Telescopes are available for a closer look, while the brave can step outside onto the open-air terrace for a 360-degree panorama.
After this unique experience you will head back down to the ground level and wind down at THE CAFE. Enjoy the signature cappuccino and a pastry of the day as you plan your next sight-seeing adventure in Dubai.
- Admission to the Burj Khalifa
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- Wi-fi access
- Beverage and pastry at THE CAFE
- Souvenir photos
- Audio guides - available at the entrance counter for AED 25. Available in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German. Children ages 8-12 have an option of a special children’s audio tour
- Children (ages 4-12)
Burj Khalifa - 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time. After At the Top, you can enter THE CAFE directly at the ground level without needing to exit the attraction.
- If your booking is for a date within the next 30 days, you will receive your tickets within 16 hours. If your booking is for a later date, you will receive your tickets within 30 days from the date selected during booking
- 60-hour cancellation policy: for a full refund please contact Support at least 60 hours before your scheduled event time
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- Working service animals for the disabled are allowed on the tour; however, other pets are not permitted. There are currently no accommodations for the hearing or sight impaired
- For the protection of guests and the facility, the following items are not permitted at any time:
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Aerosol cans
- Glass bottles
- Fireworks, explosives
- Firearms, ammunition
- Chemical weapons, mace or pepper spray
- Skate shoes or any footwear with wheels
- Every day
- 8.30am-12.00am (last entry at 11.00pm)
- At the Top admission every 30 minutes
- Prime: 4.00pm-6.00pm (inclusive)
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
You’ve not fully experienced Dubai until you’ve seen the city come alive at night. After a complemen...
La Perle features a cast of 65 artists, each bringing their own unique set of skills to the performa...
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is one of the most captivating attractions at The Dubai Mall, offe...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
Come meet the world's first 'Snow Penguins at Ski Dubai' introducing a colony of gentoo and king pen...
Discover the capital of the United Arab Emirates and residence of the Federal National Council. One ...
Share the culture of Dubai Emirate with your tour guide who will meet you at the meeting point after...
Desert safaris are not just about dune bashing and camel riding, as enjoyable as these activities mi...
Have you ever dreamed of flying in a helicopter and of seeing the world from up high? This tour is f...