Day tour to the East Coast with lunch
- Day trip from Dubai to the Northeastern tip
- Visit Al Bithnah Fort and Al Badiyah Mosque
- Buffet Lunch
Drive North through the oasis city of Al Dhaid, renowned for its fruit and vegetable plantations, to reach Masafi, where you will have time to browse the ‘Friday Market’. Admire the rugged Hajar Mountains en route to the village of Dibba with time for a wander around the small port. The drive continues along the picturesque coast passing small fishing villages. Enjoy lunch at a local beach resort with time for a relaxing swim in the Indian Ocean. Afterwards, the tour continues to Al Badiyah, the oldest mosque in the Emirates. In Fujairah City, you will stop at the renovated Old Fort for photos. Before returning there is the last stop at the verdant oasis of Bithnah.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by air-conditioned coach
- English / German-speaking guide
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Children under 12 years old: Reduced
You will be picked up from your centrally located Dubai hotel. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Dress code for religious sites: loose long trousers or long skirts and long sleeves to ankle/wrist. No shorts for men, no tight and transparent clothing. Women must cover their head with a scarf
- Recommended dress: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight
- The guide will speak both English and German during the tour
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Please bring swimwear
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the shared tour
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Set menu below 10 guests, open buffet if more
- Tour operates on Friday at approximately 07.00am
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Boarding a Dubai Ferry is one of the best ways to view the city’s historical sites and striking coas...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai where you'll drive across beautiful oceans of towering sa...