Deep sea fishing experience from Dubai
- Cruise the deep sea of the Arabian Gulf on a leisure boat
- You will be picked-up at your hotel and dropped-off after the tour
- Relax on a yacht for up to 4 hours off the coasts of Dubai
- Try to catch a barracuda, king fish or red snappers and spot sharks
When traveling to Dubai, should you be a sea sport enthusiast or if you simply love fishing, join this fishing tour on the deep water to avoid the hot streets of the city center. Enjoy the breeze on the open sea just off the coast of the Dubai with a trained crew to guide you towards the fishing grounds.
On this tour you will:
- relax on a yacht for up to 4 hours
- be able to catch, if you're lucky, barracudas, king fish, red snappers, sharks, groupers and queen fish
- relax on the deep waters and try to spot some marine animals
- be able to ask anything to the skippers on board such as snacks and refreshments
- see sights of Dubai like Palm Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab from the sea
- ... and more
- Yacht rental up to 4 hours
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Snacks and refreshments
- Trained crew
- Fishing equipment
Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel or residence in Dubai is included.
- Please call 48 hours before the tour to confirm your pick-up information
- Be ready in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before pick-up
- Minimum 2 persons required
- Passport copy / Emirates ID is mandatory to carry during this trip
- This tour is available daily depending on the availability between 10.00am and 6.00pm
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
Experience the nostalgia of old Dubai during a walk through the important heritage sites. You will s...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
The Emirates extend panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. Your...
Your visit At the Top will give you wide unobstructed panoramic views from the 124th floor and obser...
Going on a traditional dhow cruise is the perfect option for tourists who seek a change of scenery f...
Wild Wadi Water Park is the largest water park in Dubai and also one of the most exciting ones. Expe...