- Dinner menu to keep you well-fed and happy
- Dress code keeps the atmosphere loose, yet classy
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Live an incredible experience in the Dubai desert! Spend a day meeting a millenarian culture, enjoying traditions and admiring unusual landscapes. Our proposal includes:
- Pick up & Drop off by 4x4 vehicle (Anywhere in Dubai)
- Approx. 30 minutes dune bashing in Fossil Rock
- Sun Set Photography
- Camel Rides
- Belly Dance
- Tanoura Show
- Fire Dance
- Shisha – additional cost if requested on a private table and not in the allotted shisha lounge
- Traditional Emirati coffee (Gahwa) along with fresh Dates
- Traditional Emirati outfits provided for photo purposes
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee and mineral water
- Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q. (vegetarian food available on request) and starters
- Souvenir and Grocery shop available on the campsite
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Driver guide
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
Reduced for children between 0-11 years old and seniors over 65 years old
- The experience is available in the following languages: English / Hindi / Punjabi / Urdu
- Minimum booking charge will be applicable for 2 adults
- All Day
- Pick up from 15:00 to 15:30
- Drop Off from 21:15 to 21:30
Taking its name from the Thai word for fire, FAI at Palace Downtown overlooks the Dubai Fountains an...
This tour is designed for connoisseurs who want to know the enticing city of Dubai, but are interest...
Experience two of Dubai's famous activities, guests can go on a half-day excursion explore the citie...
Located on the south-east of the Persian Gulf is Dubai, it is the largest city in the United Arab Em...
If you prefer the best of everything and your choices are sky-high, Atmoshere will regale you in the...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...