Dhow dinner cruise in Dubai Creek
- Cruise along the Dubai Creek on a traditional wooden vessel
- Enjoy an international buffet dinner while viewing the enchanting scenery of the dimmed far-distant light of Dubai city
- Relax with the pick-up and drop-off service, you won't have to think about transportation
Cruising softly and silently along the Dubai Creek on the traditional wooden dhow will grant you a charmingly different perspective of mesmerizing Dubai city at night. Modern and traditional views will flow, showing the spectacular modern architecture of the National Bank of Dubai and the Chamber of Commerce&Industry, the ancient Sheikh Saeed's House and the Heritage Village; strolling along the water you will see the wooden dhows and the luxury yachts.
Savor the delicious buffet ready for you enjoying the atmosphere and enchanting city lights.
- Pick-up/drop-off service
- International buffet dinner and soft beverages (mineral water, soft drinks, tea or coffee)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Child (4-11): Reduced
- Infant (0-3): Free
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby as per the following times and areas:
Bur Dubai-7.30 pm
Burj Al Arab Area-7.00 pm
Sheik Zayed Road-7.15 pm
Al Barsha-7.00 pm
Jebel Ali-6.00 pm
Marina/Jum Beach Res-6.30 pm
- Smart and casual dress code
- Operates daily
- Pick-up time: between 6.00pm and 7.30pm, but it is specific to the location, please refer to the Meeting point section
During your one-hour yacht ride in Dubai, you'll explore the city's astounding azure coastline. Your...
This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai and will drive towards the destination for ...
Boarding a Dubai Ferry is one of the best ways to view the city’s historical sites and striking coas...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...