Dolphin meet and greet with photo souvenir and Aquaventure entry
- Pucker up for a kiss with a dolphin
- Without getting wet you can get up close and personal
- Make lasting memories with a photo to take home
- Perfect for all ages and families
- Hop over to Aquaventure Waterpark for a day of fun under the sun
Come meet and take a picture with a fascinating and friendly dolphin without having to get into the water. You will have time to get up close and personal at the edge of the lagoon. Open to all ages and includes a free souvenir photo.
After taking a selfie with a dolphin you can head over to Aquaventure Waterpark where you can enjoy various river rides or relax on 700 metres of beach. Take the plunge on the Leap of Faith and get swept through mysterious tunnels towards the Shark Lagoon. Skip some breaths on the Zoomerang, feel the wrath of Poseidon’s Revenge and take on the Aquacondo – the world’s largest water slide. The children’s splash area has water cannons, slides and climbing frames.
- Dolphin interaction
- Souvenir photo
- Aquaventure Waterpark entry
- Food and beverages
- Towel and locker
North Residence - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will take your voucher with the confirmation number to the Dolphin Counter which is near the Aquaventure area.
- No need to get into the water and your swimming costume is not required
- Each session is limited to just 15 guests
- Open to all ages
- Guests should carry a valid ID or passport
- Guests should carry with them the voucher with confirmation number
- Meet and Greet includes up to 10 minutes at the edge of the lagoon to touch and kiss the dolphin
- All children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 years and above)
- One adult per three children, per interaction
- Open daily between 9.30am and 5.00pm
- Please see calendar for specific times, based on availability
Get up close and personal with charming dolphins at Dolphin Bay, situated at Atlantis The Palm. At D...
A traditional Omani dhow awaits your arrival to explore the dramatic southern coastline of the Musan...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
The Emirates extend panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. Your...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Come meet the world's first 'Snow Penguins at Ski Dubai' introducing a colony of gentoo and king pen...
This is a must-do tour that takes you on an adventure to discover Dubai's history and tradition. Enj...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
As Dubai faces the beautiful clear water you won't want to miss cruising on a traditional wooden dho...
With this tour you can explore the city with style and class. Treat yourself and your better half wi...