Dubai 3-day private tour with desert safari, cruise and Burj Khalifa tickets
- Experience the best of Dubai on this complete tour of city, desert and marina
- Choose the option for accommodation in a 3-star hotel
- Go on an exhilarating desert safari to understand the Bedouin culture
- Explore the historic and modern faces of this impressive metropolis
On your private 3-day tour of Dubai you will get to see all the best this desert metropolis has to offer. You will marvel in the unique blend of modern vision along with tradition. Choose the option for accommodation in a 3-star hotel to complete your Dubai vacation.
Day 1: Story of Dubai tour
- Al Fahidi district -one of the oldest parts of Dubai with authentic architecture and historic sights
- Coffee Museum- you will learn all about UAE local culture of Arabic coffee and drinking traditions
- Al Shindagha neighborhood- prized for its coral-clad houses, traditional wind towers and historical monuments
- Coffee break at a charming local boutique cafe
- You will have a traditional Abra ride to cross the Dubai Creek
- Spice Souk with its thousand types of spices and colorful goods- the most famous spice market in the city followed by the Textile Souk and multi-regional collections
- Gold Souk -the biggest gold market in the world with unique jewelries and mind-blowing designs
- Al Farooq Omar Bin al Khattab Mosque known for its beautiful architecture. Learn about Islam, traditions and prayers times and culture
- Lunch break
- The UAE Journey at Etihad Museum where you will explore the newly opened Etihad Museum, Union House and The Guest House
- Emirates Towers and DIFC
- Zaabeel Palace
Day 2: City of world records tour
- Dubai Marina with its beautiful architecture and skyscraper skyline.
- Jumeirah Beach Residence- the most famous city hangout spots
- The World Wonder and the 1st Palm Island in the world Palm Jumeirah
- The Iconic resort Atlantis, The Palm
- Photo stop at Burj al Arab -be amazed by its unique design
- Live the story of Souk Madinat Jumeirah -a place where you can find locally crafted goods and souvenirs
- The Kite Beach with Dubai Skyline
- Ski Dubai
- Coffee break at the Mall of Emirates
- The City Walk- walk the new vibrant hub of the city
- Stop by the elegant Opera House at Down Town Burj Khalifa
- The Dubai Mall –the place which holds many world records and the retail heaven of the city
- Tour around the biggest Apple store worldwide, stop by the world record aquarium, water fall and ice rink
- Visit the tallest tower in the world, Burj Khalifa and enjoy a spectacular view with At the Top tickets
Day 3: Dubai shoreline cruise and desert experience
- Stop at the Marina Mall water Station
- Dubai Shoreline tour
- Board at the Happy Dubai Ferry
- Three hours of sailing from Dubai Marina to Jaddaf Festival City Water Station
- Drive from Jaddaf Station towards the hotel for a short break
- Desert safari experience
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa tickets
- Desert safari
- Select meals
- Dhow cruise
- Children under 3 years old are free
You will have a pick-up service every day. Please provide your hotel information when you make your reservation.
- The tours operate in consecutive days
- The ticket option with At the Top, Burj Khalifa ticket includes levels 124 and 125
- Hotel accommodation includes a 2-night stay in a double room (max occupancy of two people per room)
- Kindly advice of any infants, dietary restrictions, etc. at the time of booking
- Day 1: Story of Dubai tour
- Hotel pick-up: 10.00am, 12.00pm, 2.00pm
- Day 2: The city of world records tour
- Hotel pick-up: 10.00am, 12.00pm
- Day 3: Dubai shoreline cruise and desert experience
- Hotel pick-up for cruise: 9.00am
- Break at hotel from approximately 2.00-3-00pm
- Hotel pick-up for desert safari: 3.00pm
On your private 2-day tour of Dubai you will get to see all the best this desert city has to offer. ...
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is one of the most captivating attractions at The Dubai Mall, offe...
La Perle features a cast of 65 artists, each bringing their own unique set of skills to the performa...
Despite Dubai's origin and tradition, the city is well known for being able to up to date with its m...
Climb aboard a plush, glass-enclosed boat, and enjoy a cruise of Dubai Marina. Get the red carpet tr...
Set sail for an exciting tour of Dubai from Dubai Marina, heading into the open sea on a 90-minute s...
Choose one of the hourly departures on Dubai’s most popular water tour that is great for families, c...
You’ve not fully experienced Dubai until you’ve seen the city come alive at night. After a complemen...
This tour will allow you to explore the sights and sounds of the Arabian desert under the starry sky...
Stay in touch with friends and family back home when on a vacation and avoid the large roaming costs...