Dubai Burj Khalifa At.Mosphere Lounge dining experience
- Take in the evening ambiance in luxury
- Get unparalleled views of Dubai from the 122nd floor of the Burj Khalifa
- Indulge stylish cocktails and light snacks
- Enjoy convenient roundtrip transfers
Enjoy drinks and snacks at At.Mosphere on level 122 of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa with convenient roundtrip transfers.
At.Mosphere is the world’s highest lounge bar, sprawling over 1,030 square meters on level 122 of the Burj Khalifa. Situated just 2 levels below the At The Top observatory deck, there's plenty to take in as you enjoy drinks and light snacks surrounded by stunning views of Dubai’s futuristic skyline and the Arabian Gulf. Choose to dine at the restaurant, or unwind in the lounge overlooking the world’s tallest performing fountains. Whether you’re a connoisseur of fine dining, or simply want to relax, At.Mosphere promises an experience like no other.
Option: Dinner value 880 AED (window seat subject to availability)
- Menu: 7-course Degustation Menu at 880 AED per person
Option: Light Dinner Value of 320 AED (normal seat)
- A la carte menu available
- Dubai hotel pick-up/drop-off with water
- Drinks and light snacks as per fixed menu (AED value depending on option chosen)
- Full meals (can be purchased for an additional price)
- Transfers from Jebel Ali or any other Emirate
You will be picked up from any hotel within Dubai city limits. Please provide your hotel information when you make your booking.
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Dress code: smart elegant. Gentlemen are requested to wear a shirt with collar, long trousers or smart jeans, and closed shoes. Ladies are requested to wear a suit or dress, long or short skirt, or dressy slack and top. UAE national dress is welcome
- Dress items not allowed in the venue include (and not limited to): sneakers, hats, t-shirts, sports clothing, open shoes for men and flip-flops for women
- Kids under 20 years are not allowed in the lounge after 4.00pm
- Meal value does not cover the entire cost of the meal. Please pay the rest of the cost on the spot
- Menus are subject to change
- You may access the venue directly through Armani Hotel Dubai lobby
- The restaurant is non-smoking only
- Open daily
- 1st seating: 6.00pm, 6.15pm, 6.30pm, 6.45pm or 7.00pm
- 2nd seating: 9.15pm, 9.30pm, 9.45pm, 10.00pm or 10.15
- Last food order is at 10.30pm
- Hotel pick-up time will be communicated upon confirmation
Upon reaching the Burj Khalifa you will go up to the 124th floor of the tower and let the spectacula...
Enjoy the comfortable outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Ara...
Soaring 200 metres above sea level, things are done differently on the 27th floor. From modern day c...
Experience authentic Arab food at Al Hadheerah restaurant located in Bab Al Shams Hotel. The best Ar...
Just a 25-minute trip from the iconic Burj Khalifa, you will be driven to this unique desert venue l...
Al Mahara, ‘The Oyster Shell’ in Arabic, doesn’t just tantalise your palate, it’s a dining experienc...
Participate in a VIP experience at the Burj Khalifa and its iconic “Atmosphere” restaurant. The firs...
Sights to see the world's largest water screen projection - IMAGINE Fountain Show, Historic dhow bui...
Travel around Dubai city learning about its history and traditions as well as admiring its ultra-mod...
Start your tour at Madinat Jumeirah, a marketplace overlooking the sparkling Arabian water, where yo...