Dubai canal cruise with dinner and return transfer
- Explore Dubai, the City of Lights along the Dubai Creek
- See the two famous commercial districts of Dubai: Deira and Bur Dubai Island
- Enjoy a lavish international buffet and a live Tanoura performance
- Be mesmerized by the fountain show at the Festival City Mall
- Glide under the famous Dubai Water Canal bridge
Hop aboard the glass enclosed contemporary dhow which keeps the traditions alive offering stunning views of new Dubai. Waken your senses as you gently cruise along the banks of Dubai Water Canal where the Dhow combines the best of culinary delights with a glimpse of new Dubai.
On arrival you will be greeted with Gahwah (Arabic coffee) accompanied by some assorted chilled refreshments and dates. You will be then escorted to your table where you will be served with welcome drinks. Feel the flip-flap of waves and the all-pervading romance as you soak up the cities bustling atmosphere from a distance along with soothing Arabic music or simply experience and indulge in the peace and tranquility of the creek waters.
You will catch the fountain show at Dubai Festival City Mall before you are served the starters. Next, a sumptuous feast with Arabic appetizers, grilled meat, fresh salads and delicious Arabic sweets await you as you glide further along accompanied by hot beverages. Get ready to be mesmerized as an enchanting Tanoura artist spins his well-lit costume to liven up your evening. Also on your route you will be able to see from the comfort of the dhow:
- Business Bay & D1 Tower in the distance
- Creek Harbour
- Jadaf Dubai- Dhow building yard (Heritage Site)
- Ras Al Khor Bird Sanctuary (birds are visible during low tides)
- Skyline of Dubai (Sheikh Zayed Road)
- Dubai design district, Business Bay area and Downtown area
- Burj Khalifa
- Al Habtoor City (JW Marriott Marquis, W Hotel, Westin Hotel)
- Dubai Water Canal bridge
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Fountain show
- Buffet dinner and refreshments
- Live entertainment (Tanoora Show)
- Red carpet Arabian welcome
- Alcoholic beverages
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will be picked up direct from your Dubai hotel. Please provide hotel details when you make your booking.
- Please provide your pick-up information at chek-out and confirm it directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- No alcoholic drinks available on board
- Cancellation Policy: no refund for cancelled bookings within 24 hours of tour; 50% refund between 24-48 hours
- There is no entertainment nor alcoholic beverages served on specific religious holidays including the month of Ramadan
- Operates daily
- Cruise departs: 8.00pm
- Hotel pick-up: up to an hour before cruise departure time
- Exact time will be communicated prior departure
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Don't miss this combo Atlantis package where you get to have fun on the rides at the Atlantis Aquave...
Boarding a Dubai Ferry is one of the best ways to view the city’s historical sites and striking coas...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...