- Take in the evening ambiance along the Dubai Creek
- Cruise along on board a traditional Arabic wooden dhow
- Enjoy a delicious international buffet dinner with the beautiful Dubai skyline as a backdrop
Enjoy an unforgettable Arabian night as you cruise along Dubai Creek on board a traditional Arabic wooden dhow. Sit down for a tasty buffet dinner amidst a great ambiance and ease into the evening as the city lights and landmarks pass you by. Dubai Creek is a saltwater inlet which divides Deira and Bur Dubai, where the Bani Yas tribe and ancestors of the Al Maktoum dynasty first settled in the 19th century. Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House, built in 1896, can be seen on the banks. Dubai Creek is where most of the destination’s heyday pearling expeditions took place.
- Pick-up/drop-off on shared basis
- 2-hour cruise
- International buffet dinner
- Soft drinks, mineral water, coffee and tea
- Alcoholic beverages
- Children (3-11): reduced
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide this information when you make your booking.
- Transfers will be on a shared basis
- Pick-up time may be delayed depending on traffic
- Casual dress code
- Alcoholic beverages may not be served on specific religious holidays
- Cancellation Policy: no refund for canceled bookings within 24 hours of the tour; 50% refund between 24-48 hour
- Operates daily
- Departure: 8.30pm
- Pick-up may be as early as 6.30pm
- Hotel pick-up depends on your location
- The exact time will be communicated prior to your cruise
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...