- Experience dune bashing through the sand dunes of Dubai
- Admire the wonderful Arabian desert sunset
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner
The word Safari is derived from the Arabic word Safar, which refers to journey or expedition, exploration, or investigation of a geographical location. The Safari means to travel.
The Desert Safari Dubai is synonym to the adventurous ride in Red Dunes of Dubai in a typical 4 wheel vehicle. Along with the joyful and fearful cackles you raise during dune ride, Desert Safari in Dubai gives the glimpse and flavor of typical Arab Bedouin lifestyle once you arrive at the camp site in Dubai Desert. It is worth doing expedition for visitors and residents of Dubai. Once you reach the desert, you get a chance to come down on sand for few minutes and stretch your body, getting ready for life remembering experience. Your dune ride starts in a convoy of land cruisers. We guarantee your adrenaline pumps higher for these 20 to 25 minutes.
After this adventurous ride we take you our camp. Dig your feet into the soft sands with exciting camp activities. Feel the desert wind on your face as you slide down the dunes while sand boarding. Gentle camels wait for you to lift on their back for a short round. You will also get to dress up in traditional Arabic attire – Qandura & Abbaya for a photo, get your hands or feet inked with henna painting, or freshen up with Arabic coffee, tea, and soft drinks. A fascinating belly and Tanoura Dance shows entertain you while you enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner as your evening safari. The night sky showers down peace and relaxation under the twinkling stars.
- Pick-up/drop-off by 4x4 vehicle
- Dune bashing on the golden sand
- Quad bike riding
- Alcoholic drinks
- Emirates Platinum Card Holders
- DEWA Employees
You will get a pick-up from your hotel. Please provide hotel address information when you make the booking.
- Littering is a punishable offense. Please dispose your trash properly in designated containers
- Children must be under the personal supervision and responsibility of accompanying adults
- Some activities are not advisable for:
- Senior citizens
- Pregnant women and infants
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
- Public displays of affection should be avoided during the tour
- Smoking is prohibited in public places and inside your tour vehicle
- Guests are requested to follow the instructions of the Safari Guide
- All our vehicles are insured
- Our drivers are certified in Desert Driving
- The land cruisers are air conditioned
- Vehicles are equipped with seat belts and roll bars
- Remember to fasten your seat belt throughout the time
- Standard first-aid kits are available on every vehicle
- Cancellation 24 hours prior to the tour: no charge
- Cancellation between 26 hours and 6 hours prior to the tour: charge of 50%
- Cancellation after 6 hours prior to tour: charge of 100%
- 4x4 Desert Safari is operated daily
- Public holidays reservation is required
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...
Hiring a private luxury yacht is not the only option available now! There is good news for couples, ...