- Walk on water to get the best views of the dancing fountain from the floating boardwalk
- Choose the combination ticket to climb to the top of the world's tallest building
- Enjoy a synchronized show to a variety of music and colors
- Get as close as nine meters from the world's tallest performing fountain
Take a stroll along the floating platform located within the The Dubai Fountain. The Dubai Fountain Boardwalk allows you to get closer than ever, giving you a whole new perspective of the captivating performances. Guests can start their journey from Burj Park or Fountain promenade and stroll down the 272-meter boardwalk, with the closest point putting you only nine meters away from the fountains!
A captivating water, music and light spectacle in Downtown Dubai, The Dubai Fountain is the world’s tallest performing fountain. At over 900 ft in length – equivalent to over two football pitches – The Dubai Fountain is situated on the 30-acre Burj Lake and performs to a selection of different melodies. The fountain has a unique design comprising five circles of varying sizes and two arcs, and features powerful water nozzles that shoot water up to impressive heights. Over 6,600 WET Superlights and 25 color projectors create a visual spectrum of over 1,000 different water expressions, while 50 color projectors provide a full spectrum of color with a total output of 1.5 million lumens. The fountain performs to a range of different songs from classical to contemporary Arabic and world music.
- Dubai Fountain Boardwalk access
- Burj Khalifa levels 124 and 125 (optional)
- Burj Khalifa levels 124, 125 and 148 (optional)
- Children (ages 4-12): reduced for Burj Khalifa levels 124 and 125 with Dubai Fountain Boardwalk combo ticket
Burj Khalifa - 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time.
- Children under 4 years old are not permitted on the Dubai Fountain Boardwalk
- If your booking is for a date within the next 30 days, you will receive your tickets within 16 hours. If your booking is for a later date, you will receive your tickets within 30 days from the date selected during booking
- 60-hour cancellation policy: for a full refund please contact Support at least 60 hours before your scheduled event time
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- Working service animals for the disabled are allowed on the tour; however, other pets are not permitted. There are currently no accommodations for the hearing or sight impaired
- For the protection of guests and the facility, the following items are not permitted at any time:
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Aerosol cans
- Glass bottles
- Fireworks, explosives
- Firearms, ammunition
- Chemical weapons, mace or pepper spray
- Skate shoes or any footwear with wheels
- Dubai Fountain Boardwalk operates daily: 5.00pm-11.00pm
- Boardwalk with Burj Khalifa entrance: 7.00pm-10-00pm
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
You’ve not fully experienced Dubai until you’ve seen the city come alive at night. After a complemen...
Climb aboard a plush, glass-enclosed boat, and enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise of Dubai Marina. Get t...
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is one of the most captivating attractions at The Dubai Mall, offe...
Spend an enjoyable three hours admiring the beautiful light installations at the Dubai Garden Glow p...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
Your six-hour desert safari tour will take you to Dubai’s most remote desert area known as ‘Lahbab’ ...
For elegant dining and unique sightseeing join this “Al Minsaf” panoramic cruise. The restaurant dec...