Dubai Modern city tour from Dubai
- Discover modern Dubai with its skyscrapers and the Iconic Palm Jumeirah
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
Your Dubai modern city tour begins in the metropolitan downtown hub of Dubai mall and takes you around the Burj Khalifa area, the world's tallest skyscraper, located in the heart of Dubai and the Dubai Mall, which is currently the biggest mall in the world.
The tour will then continue to the Iconic Palm Jumeirah, passing by the famous new City walk, then will drive south on Sheikh Zayed road to reach the Palm, an Island shaped like a palm tree with panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Located on the Palm are several luxury hotels, including the Atlantis hotel where you will have the chance to take a snapshot. The Atlantis includes several aquariums that house exotic species ranging from fish to sharks, fine dining restaurants, and the popular Aquaventure water park. After that, you will stop at the new Dubai Marina, where "The Walk," is situated, an open space with several renowned restaurants, cafes, and boutiques. Finally, the tour will go through the Jumeirah lake towers brand new city, and end at the BARSHA area at the Mall of the Emirates, where one of the world's biggest and most fascinating artificial ski resort is located.
- Hotel pick-up
- Guided walking tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Food & beverages
- Entrance to Burj Khalifa or Ski Dubai
- Hotel drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
The Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels in Dubai. The pick-up time varies between 1 hour to 15 minutes before the start of the tour at Gray Line terminal. Be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Audio guides available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Chinese
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided pick-up but can join the tours on the departure point
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, the operation department will pick you between 15 mn to 50 mn from tour departure time
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- For customers in SHARJAH, JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels there is a supplement of 25$ pp for pick up
- Every day
- Tour starting time: 2.30pm
- Drop-off place: Emirates mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman Bur Dubai, Deira City Center
Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion with different stops that make up the city's evolutio...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
The tour is the perfect introduction to the heritage and culture of Abu Dhabi. Departing from Dubai,...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
During your overnight desert safari from Dubai, you'll have the chance to spend the night in the mid...
Experience an exhilarating adventure in the vast Dubai desert! Your half-day excursion begins with a...
The first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosqu...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
Museum of Illusions is an interactive museum that offers an interesting visual and educational exper...