Dubai Smartphone Plan
- Conveniently collect your local SIM once you arrive at the Dubai International Airport (Terminal 1 or Terminal 3)
- Experience 4G/LTE connectivity speeds - provided by one of UAE’s top mobile operator
- Call your hotel, venues, make taxi bookings etc. without incurring huge roaming costs
- With three packages to choose from, select the one which best suits your travel needs
- Stay connected online anywhere- share moments not just memories
Stay in touch with friends and family back home when on a vacation and avoid the large roaming costs! Book your local UAE SIM card which will be available for you to pick up as soon as you arrive in Dubai at the Dubai International Airport. With this service, you will be able to enjoy 4G/ LTE service allowing you to share those holiday moments with those back home, check out maps to find the best cafes, book your limousine rides and much more. Stay connected.
Customize your service by choosing from the four different plans (valid for 30 days):
- Starter Pack (SIM): 250MB - 25 Flexi minutes (valid for 7 days)
- Basic Pack (SIM): 750MB - 15 Flexi minutes
- Regular Pack (SIM): 1.5GB - 30 Flexi minutes
- Mega Pack (SIM): 3GB - 100 Flexi minutes
- SIM card available in all three sizes with 4G/ LTE data
- Free incoming calls
Dubai Airports Arrival Halls - United Arab Emirates
You will pick-up your device at Dubai International Airport (Terminals 1 or 3) at the BookMyWiFi retail store. If you arrive at Terminal 1, walk along the exit path after Customs towards the taxi queue to find the store on your left. If you arrive at Terminal 3, walk along the exit path after Customs and turn left once you pass the Atlantis Hotel kiosk.
- Only 1 SIM card per passport will/can be issued
- Original passport and visa will be required to activate the service - the passport/visa owner has to be present
- If the unlikely chance occurs that the system is down, a 100% refund will be offered
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher
- The voucher is only valid for the date specified
- Please note at the time of order collection you will be required to present your passport and show your UAE visa/ entry stamp
- You may refer to the second image in the gallery for a map of the pick-up locations
- Redemption location is open daily, 24 hours
It's never been so easy to stay connected while in the UAE! With an easy pickup at Dubai Internation...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
The Emirates extends panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. You...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the international s...
Embark on a magical tour of the Arabian Gulf, through enchanting islands, amazing architectural stru...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
La Perle features a cast of 65 artists, each bringing their own unique set of skills to the performa...
Two consecutive evenings, first day Desert Safari and second day Dhow Cruise.4x4 Desert Camp Experie...