Half-day Dubai city tour with Dubai Frame tickets
- Feel the nostalgia of Dubai at its place of origin, Dubai Creek
- Browse for collections of gold and spices at traditional souks
- Stop for photos at Blue Mosque, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah and Atlantis the Palm
- Enjoy amazing views of both the new and old side of the city from the Dubai Frame
First, you will be picked up from your hotel or selected location for your Dubai city tour. Have a nice start from the very old part of the city, Dubai Creek. Hop aboard an Abra water taxi, which was once used as the main mode of transportation. After the boat ride, spend some time at the Gold and Spice Souks. The tour will also take you to Atlantis the Palm, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah and even inside Souk Madinat Jumeirah. The much-photographed Blue Mosque is another major stop on this tour.
Finally, with your tickets, enter inside the city’s latest landmark, Dubai Frame. This picture frame-like structure stands out for its unique architectural design that consists of two tall towers, one bridge and a glass-floored walkway. View the classic and contemporary panoramas of Dubai from the Frame. Once your tour is over, you will be dropped off at your selected location or hotel.
- Pick-up/drop off from selected hotel/location
- A professional licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sightseeing
- Cold mineral water
- Children (3-11): reduced
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide your hotel details when you make your booking.
- Pick-up from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Discovery, Ibn Battuta, Jebel Ali, Motor and Investment Cities or any hotels far from central Dubai is available for an additional fee based on your location
- If there are any changes, you will be notified by email, WhatsApp or phone call
- The tour duration is 4-5 hours and includes the pickup and dropoff
- Operates Saturday-Thursday at 8.00am
- The pick-up time will be within 45 minutes of your booked tour time
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Boarding a Dubai Ferry is one of the best ways to view the city’s historical sites and striking coas...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...