Legoland Dubai tickets
- Have fun on the numerous rides and attractions
- Spend quality family time at this theme park especially designed for children
- Get lost in the largest Lego store of the Middle East
- Choose the option of a roundtrip transfer for a hassle-free experience
On its extensive three million square feet space and with a wide spectrum of games, rides and other attractions, Legoland® Dubai is aimed to amuse enthusiastic families with kids of 2 to 12 years. From Factory, Lego® City, Imagination to Kingdoms, Adventure and Miniland, there are six themed zones to discover here.
Thanks to a trip to Factory, you’ll get to see how Lego® bricks are meticulously manufactured, along with the chance to explore the Middle East’s largest Lego store, The Big Shop.
At Lego® City you will be able to pilot a plane, steer a boat, and even perform some heroic deeds by rescuing a burning structure. For your little ones including toddlers, there are some remarkable attractions in the Duplo Valley and in the 4D Theater, which displays Lego®-based movies.
One of the main highlights of Kingdoms is the Racing Dragon roller coaster. The adventure section also allows you to have fun in the Pharaoh’s Revenge, the Lost Kingdom Adventure and the Submarine Adventure.
Finally, Miniland is where you can admire the mindblowing Lego® art and creativity. See the life-size Lego® models here, representing the most iconic attractions of the whole Middle East.
- Entrance ticket
- Full-day access to rides and attractions
- Roundtrip transfer (optional)
- Infants (under 3): free
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Legoland Dubai is located at Dubai Park and Resorts off of Sheikh Zayed Road near Palm Jebel Ali. IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- You must show your e-ticket upon arrival (mobile voucher accepted)
- Transfers are on a shared basis
- Transfer service in Dubai is available at any hotel, residence, or port
- Transfer services from Abu Dhabi are limited to hotels/residence located on Saadiyat Island, Yas Islands, Khalifa City, Zayed Port or in Abu Dhabi city center
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Open daily:
- Saturday-Wednesday: 10.00am-6.00pm
- Thursday-Friday: 10.00am-8.00pm
- Summer hours: 12.00pm-6.00pm (Sat-Wed)/10.00am-8.00pm (Thur-Fri)
- Hours during Ramadan (May 5 - June 4): 10.00am-5.00pm (Sat-Wed)/10.00am-6.00pm (Thur-Fri)
- Legoland/Legoland Waterpark pick-up is approximately 10.00am-11.00am; return time is 4.30pm-5.00pm
With thrilling rides, colorful live shows, remarkable shopping and dining choices – all themed aroun...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
IMG Worlds of Adventure is one of the newest attractions for families and groups traveling to Dubai....
As if the simple joy of walking barefoot across golden sand wasn’t pleasant enough, in addition to g...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
Discover the beautiful red desert landscape on the outskirts of Dubai on an evening safari to an exc...
Dividing the charming ‘City of Lights’ into two commercial districts; Deira & Bur Dubai Island, the ...
On your private 2-day tour of Dubai you will get to see all the best this desert city has to offer. ...