Private 2-day tour of Dubai with Burj Khalifa tickets
- Don't miss a beat of this bustling desert metropolis with a comprehensive 2-day tour
- See both the historic and modern sides of Dubai
- Rise to the top of the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa
On your private 2-day tour of Dubai you will get to see all the best this desert city has to offer. You will marvel in the unique blend of modern vision along with tradition. On the first day you will wander around the traditional sights and vibrant souks while on your second, awe in the newer structures including a trip to the top of the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. Some of the attractions you will see on your tour are listed below.
Day 1: Story of Dubai tour
- Al Fahidi district -one of the oldest parts of Dubai with authentic architecture and historic sights
- Coffee Museum- you will learn all about UAE local culture of Arabic coffee and drinking traditions
- Al Shindagha neighborhood- prized for its coral-clad houses, traditional wind towers and historical monuments
- Coffee break at a charming local boutique cafe
- You will have a traditional Abra ride to cross the Dubai Creek
- Spice Souk with its thousand types of spices and colorful goods- the most famous spice market in the city followed by the Textile Souk and multi-regional collections
- Gold Souk -the biggest gold market in the world with unique jewelries and mind-blowing designs
- Al Farooq Omar Bin al Khattab Mosque known for its beautiful architecture. Learn about Islam, traditions and prayers times and culture
- Lunch break
- The UAE Journey at Etihad Museum where you will explore the newly opened Etihad Museum, Union House and The Guest House
- Emirates Towers and DIFC
- Zaabeel Palace
Day 2: City of world records tour
- Dubai Marina with its beautiful architecture and skyscraper skyline.
- Jumeirah Beach Residence- the most famous city hangout spots
- The World Wonder and the 1st Palm Island in the world Palm Jumeirah
- The Iconic resort Atlantis, The Palm
- Photo stop at Burj al Arab -be amazed by its unique design
- Live the story of Souk Madinat Jumeirah -a place where you can find locally crafted goods and souvenirs
- The Kite Beach with Dubai Skyline
- Ski Dubai
- Coffee break at the Mall of Emirates
- The City Walk- walk the new vibrant hub of the city
- Stop by the elegant Opera House at Down Town Burj Khalifa
- The Dubai Mall –the place which holds many world records and the retail heaven of the city
- Tour around the biggest Apple store worldwide, stop by the world record aquarium, water fall and ice rink
- Visit the tallest tower in the world, Burj Khalifa and enjoy a spectacular view with At the Top tickets
Please note as this is a private tour, the booking needs to be confirmed by the partner. The tour is also subject to partner's availability for confirmation.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Expert guide
- Select meals
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa ticket
- Children under 3 years old are free
You will have a Dubai hotel pick-up service. Please provide hotel information when you make your booking.
- The tours operate in consecutive days
- The At the Top, Burj Khalifa ticket includes levels 124 and 125
- Please note as this is a private tour, the booking needs to be confirmed by the partner. The tour is also subject to partner's availability for confirmation
- Day 1: Story of Dubai tour
- Hotel pick-up: 10.00am; 12.00pm; 2.00pm
- Day 2: The city of world records tour
- Hotel pick-up: 10.00am; 12.00pm
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Your private tour starts direct from your Dubai hotel or airport as you head towards the capital of ...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The...
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Imagine exploring the mysterious ruins of Atlantis, lost for thousands of years deep beneath the sea...
Take your time to go on a relaxing desert safari enjoying the privacy of a journey tailored for you....
It's never been so easy to stay connected while in the UAE! With an easy pickup at Dubai Internation...