Media Harbour Guided Tour in Düsseldorf
- Explore the Media Harbour with a guide
- Guided tour in German, Saturday also in English
- Highlights: NRW State Parliament, Rhine Tower, City Gate, Gehry Buildings, Living Bridge, Flossy House
The dynamic development of Düsseldorf can be experienced particularly clearly on a tour of the so called Media Harbour. Up until about twenty years ago, the area was dominated by warehouses - today the district is in a state of permanent upheaval. With numerous companies from the media and advertising industry, the "MedienHafen" is one of Düsseldorf's liveliest scenes.
The MediaHarbour tour is particularly attractive by the extraordinary examples of architecture: the diagonal buildings of the American Frank O. Gehry are spectacular, the open forms of the state parliament are symbolically and, in the truest sense of the word, the Rhine Tower is outstanding.
- 2-hour guided tour with city guide
- Food and drinks
- Children (6-13 years): reduced
- Children (0-5 years): free of charge
Kornhausstr. 2, 40221 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Entry Rheinturm (Stromstraße)
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 2.30pm (German guided tour)
- Saturday: 2.30pm (English guided tour)
Action-packed adventures, even more exciting and explosive than any blockbusters - this is Movie Par...
One of the main attractions of the city of Düsseldorf is the new Wehrhahn line. The design concept f...
The "longest bar in the world" awaits you - and much more. Düsseldorf's Old Town has over 260 bars, ...
Explore Düsseldorf without getting footsore on your Segway!This 120 minute City-Tour through Düsseld...
The former imperial city Kaiserswerth, today one of the most beautiful districts of Düsseldorf, is t...
Be prepared to discover amazing Düsseldorf, situated by the majestic Rhine River. Learn Dusseldorf’s...