Half day diving experience in Los Motus
- Dive in the bottom of the ocean, where you can witness an impressive marine world
- See the Ceremonial Center of Orongo from the boat
- Sail through the archipiélago Los Motus
Depart from your hotel in Easter Island to visit the southern part towards the ceremonial center of Orongo. In front of this center lay three small portions of land, which in addition to the largest island, form part of the Los Motus archipelago.
Among these islets you will have your diving activity, which will result in an overwhelming and fascinating experience. Easter Island has a marine topography rich in caves, arches, cliffs and lava platforms – the ideal atmosphere to enjoy a lot of corals and tropical fishes and appreciate the colour and clarity of its waters.
Finally, you will be returned to your hotel at Easter Island.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Hanga Roa hotels
- Equipment and diving suit
- Diving instructor
- Rapa Nui National Park entrance ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Hanga Roa for pick-up.
- Entrance fee to Rapa Nui National Park is not included, this ticket is required to visit The Park
- Bring a towel, use sunblock, sunglasses, swimsuit and camera
Let us introduce you to the mysteries of Easter Island...Departing from Hanga Roa, this tour will ta...
After visiting the beautiful Easter Island with the unique landscape that has to offer to all their ...
After your arrival at Easter Island, this transfer service will give you a special welcome that will...
Depart from your hotel in Easter Island to the dock from where you will board the boat that will tak...
Learn how to surf is an experience on its own, but to do it in Rapa Nui is unforgettable. Our travel...
Departure from your hotel at Easter Island to Ahu Akivi, one of the few platforms on the island wher...