This tour will start with a pick-up from your hotel at 7.30 am and then you will go to Arugambay which will take about three and a half hours. Arugam Bay is located 117 km from the south of Batticaloa and on the southeast coast of Sri Lanka. En route to Arugam Bay, you will see the plantations cultivation and once you get there, you will visit the famous historic temples and Kumana National Park. Also, you will get the chance to go to its famous lagoons and beaches where you can also see large flocks of migratory waterfowls and wading bird. As you will stay overnight in Arugam Bay, you will be able to do various watersports as you wish, so that you can experience more of the beach life.
Excursions & day trips
2-day Arugam Bay and Kumana National Park tour from Ella
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 48 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Relax at the beaches and lagoons of Arugam Bay
- Enjoy various watersports at the beach as you wish
- Visit the famous historic temples and Kumana National park
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees to all sites
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Children (age 3-12)
- Infants (age 1-3): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Ella, Sri Lanka. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sun hat
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- Please do not bring your luggage or large bags
- Please contact the local supplier 48 hrs before departure to confirm the pick-up time and location
- Daily at 07.30am
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before the pickup time
Aitken Spence Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.